Backround Info

So, before we get into this, you may as well know who this Phoenix is. First things first, he's an Aztec god, because while I was creating him I was obsessed with mythology. He doesn't have a last name, but if needed will make one up- say if he's going to a school to learn more about human culture. He, along with his brother Theseus (name inspired by greek mythology and shakespeare), are the Gods of Animals, and are the sons of Quetzalcoatl, Aztec god of wind, knowlege, corn, etc.

Some of the fandoms that'll be involved include Harry Potter and Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. I do not own nor claim to have any rights when it comes to these and all rights go to their respective owners.

His appearance is also something you should know, but it does change sometimes, so I'll let you know how he looks if I do change it. His hair is long and golden, with black and dark green roots. His head is shaved on one side, the hair is on the other side to that (obviously). I saw this one video that said according to the book descriptions, Hagrid is like 12 ft tall, and before that I decided Phoenix was taller than everybody else (whatwith the whole 'God' thing and all) so he's somewhere from 13-15 ft but wears a glamour to cover it and change his height to 6 ft 5. He has a scar on his face that covers the eye on the side of his head that's shaved (left) that's origin story keeps changing, so ideas are welcome. His skintone is white, as I am white and don't want to offend anyone, because I probably would.

He's older than the earth itself, but likes to go umdercover in human places like schools and workplaces to see what they get up to.

He uses he/they pronouns (like me) and is omnisexual (likes all genders, but can have preferences). He also has a stand (jjba) but I'll get into that when it's relevant because I'm tired rn.

That's pretty much it. Sorry it's so long, but I've had this oc for a few years now, so his backstory is quite complicated.