the return

Four years have past, Jessica and James were now 15, living their lives in Sydney, Australia after they were banished from mermaid Kingdom, after James had accidentally destroyed crab City after his tail swished into it and he killed 200 crabs. They were now normal teens, Jessica was flourishing in life, highly academic, popular and had this amazing boyfriend, whilst James, well, he liked to collect rocks and throw them at pigeons. Everything was normal now. They had remembered what happend but tried to block it from memory, and it worked, until now. It was the year of 2020, new decade new them, well not really as now they were stuck at home, Jessica was upset because she couldn't attend school or see any of her friends, especially her boyfriend, and James was upset because the pigeons kept mocking him as he was stuck inside. Jessica was in her room doing school work when James burst through the door, no literally, he burst through and smashed into her wardrobe, knocking over her water bottle onto her phone, "JAMES!" she roared, "WTF ARE YOU DOING?!". "Yo jess board, I-", "It's Jessica, but anyways what is it, it better be important or imma do to you what you do to them damn pigeons." "OK ok, you know the marbles game we did years ago, well I was thinki-", "NOPE, no way in hell are we doing that again, do you not remeber what happend. Are you really that much of an imbecile?". "OK, but hear me out-" "James, if you don't leave in the next 5 seconds, I swear to god I will burn you at the stake" "okay, jez, im going." James left disappointed, whilst Jessica tried to clean up the mess that her idiot brother had made. Anyway time had passed, it seemed so slow but it was now night, Jessica and James parents were doctors, so they weren't home much due to the pandemic so it was just them two in the house. Jessica was again in her room, watching netflx whilst on facetime to her boyfriend, he seemed happy, bored of quarantine but happy. Everything was going well until Jessica heard this loud bang, " I need to go check on James, I'll speak to you later, bye." Her boyfriend, confused muffled bye before she closed her laptop and ran to check on James. "James what are you doing?!" She exclaimed as she burst into his room. But she soon realised what had happened, her face went from anger to devastation and fear, as she stared at James with marbles in hand, as the pink portal from before started to form. They both screamed in terror. But it was too late.