His Alter

Nobody knew that taehyung had multi personality disorder, except for his hyungs
Taehyung was a very good boy, shy, soft, reserved, lost in his own world.
Where as 'V' (tae's alter) was complete opposite of him.
V was very vary of people, he would not let tae to get close to people who he thought may harm him(tae).
Couldn't blame him cuz V was tae's protective alter.
Taehyung got multiple personality disorder after continuously being abused by his uncle. And that's when 'V' came to life.
V never took over tae's body, until that day....
That day
Tae was beaten to death by his drunken uncle..that's when V completely took over tae's body..
And Oh god!! When V took over the host's body, it was a total disaster. He killed his uncle with a broken beer bottle and was sentenced to 2 years imprisonment.
Tae didn't know what happened that day, to him or to his uncle.
V blocked all of his abusive memories for tae...

During these 2yrs of imprisonment, V stayed on the forefront and did not allowed tae to have much consciousness

During these 2yrs of imprisonment, V stayed on the forefront and did not allowed tae to have much consciousness. After being released, V stayed with namjoon. Namjoon was a detective who knew about V (that V is an alter) and wanted to help him. Even though V was vary of people, he somehow trusted namjoon.

Then tae met all of his hyungs and started a new life. Also V used to occasionally take over whenever he felt danger.

At first it was difficult for taehyung to adjust to his new life. 2yrs of memory gap made him to have constant headaches and his panic attacks worsened. V felt guilty seeing tae suffer. But his hyungs were there for him, they helped tae in everyway possible. Slowly tae started to recover. Staying with his hyungs he become more cheerful and bright.

When tae met Y/N (on a blind date arranged by Jin and hobi)They instantly clicked off, but V was still vary of her V warned tae not to get attached to y/n so much but tae didn't care

They instantly clicked off, but V was still vary of her
V warned tae not to get attached to y/n so much but tae didn't care..he just wanted to be with y/n....

As the time passed ..V found himself falling for y/n ( he thought it isn't that bad to be in love...with y/n)
V was actually scared that y/n may not accept him, who was he...just an alter. ( she doesn't knew about his disorder yet). He was even more afraid that y/n may leave tae when she knows about his (v) existence.