Mozzarella Sticks

Y/N's POV:

Daron Malakian and I are sitting on my living room couch, while watching a shitty movie. "Why are we watching this?" I ask Daron. "I have no clue. Let's watch something else." He suggests.

I change the channel, when all of a sudden it turn on to a slide-show that I made of him... I change the slide, desperately trying to get off of the slide show.

I press the button one more time, when all of a sudden the remote breaks on one specific picture... "HEY, YOU!" My friend, bitch-soup screams, " Where are the mozzarella sticks?" She asks. "I-uhh- they're in the fridge." I stutter over my words. She walks off back into the kitchen.

It was a picture of Daron Malalkian naked... Well, not completely, he had his guitar covering his...parts....
I go into complete shock, while sweating like carzy and my face red with embarrassment.

I avoid looking at Daron for the few seconds. "If you wanted to see me naked so badly you could've just asked," he laughs. "Eheh...yeah..." I say still red but relaxed a bit. " I was joking." He looks at me, concerned.

There was a very awkward silence between us to for a while. "HEY, BITCH-STICK!" Bitch-soup screams at me," You lied! There are no mozzarella sticks in the fridge." I look at her in a way saying 'dont leave me, I'm gonna die.' She gives me an evil smirk, then walks out the room laughing.

I look around the room, avoiding eye-contact with Daron, when all of a sudden, I hear a massive fart. I slowly turn my head to face him. We both let out a big laugh and some of the awkwardness goes. "Hey," He says looking me dead in the eye, "wanna know something that's good?" He asks. "What?" I reply nervously. "Felatio."

"Isn't that-?" I say slowly. "Yup," He replys smiling at me, "Do ya like it?" He asks. "Ew! What the hell, no," I say distrusted. "Have you ever tried it?" He asks, with a slight smirk on his face. "No..." I say nervously, worried about what's going to happen next. "How do you know you don't like it if you've never tried it?" He says, starting to burst out with laughter.

"You're joking right?" I ask. "Yes, I am. I'm not some sort of creep." He states, smiling at me with his big dark brown eyes shining. "Well, it's good to know that you're not some sort of creep." I say, nudging him in the arm.

The End.

Hehe...Hope you guys liked it <3