Chapter 3

*May contain errors....sorry."

*rinnnnnnnng*
"Ugh yay it's finally lunch thank gosh." I say with so much excitement.
I was from 4th period over to the cafeteria to go meet Amelia. When I finally gtt there we decided the we wanted a sandwich.
"Turkey, ham, or bologna " the lunch lady said with no emotion. I think she hates her job. I would too.
"Ham please" we both say
We slide our tray over to where we punch in our lunch numbers.
"Hey Mel.. Have you seen cameron yet ? "
" I haven't... Wanna go check over by the fountain, I think that's where they usually hang out.
" Yah probably"
We make our way over to the fountain but to be stopped by Austin. He has had a crush on me since 4th grade. He try's way to hard to flirt with me.
"Hey sexy" he said with a wierd smile.
"Hi....."
"Barf.. Can't you see she's not interested in you ?!" Mel said in a demanding voice.
I nudge her. She doesn't have to be mean to him . It's not like he is doing anything wrong. He just has to get over me and move on.
"Uhh Austin , I would appreciate if you didn't call me that ."
"But you are soo sexy" he put his arm around me.
"Okay so I was trying to be nice but get off me , I'm sorry Austin I'm just not interested in you, stop waisting your time on me and go find yourself a nice girlfriend." I gave a little fake smile.
" But you're the only girl I want Bree"
"Can you stop... Please. I'm sorry"
I pulled Amelia so we walk fast away from there.
Yes Ik that was a little harsh, but you don't understand he does this EVERYDAY. He doesn't get it !
"I see cameron !" Squealed Mel.
"Okay so I'm gonna walk over there and ask him straight up if he likes me or not."
As soon as we started to make our way over to him he turned around and gave me a little smile.
Omgosh that made me melt inside.
"Uh hey cameron." I said nervously
"Breelynn right?"
He doesn't even know my name . He doesn't even like me.
He must have said someone else's name and Mel just heard him wrong. What am I even doing here . Crap I should say something before this gets to wierd.
"Yah. I have to ask you something" I look down at my dirty grey and black vans.
"Sure what is it Breelynn?"
"Just call me Bree"
"Oh ok sorry , what's up Bree?"
"So I heard something...."
"What did you hear?.."
"I heard that you liked me. And I know you probably don't because uh look at me. I'm ugly , not the skinniest . I'm not popular . Besides that fact that I'm a freshman and you are a senior .we have never even talked before. I would be crazy to think you liked me . I was just wondering if you.."
He cut me off
"Woah, woah slow down " he said with a chuckle,
"I......."
A/N:Hahahaha cliff hanger .... See I told you the story would start picking up. Hopefully you guys are enjoying it so far. Don't forget to comment /vote/follow thanks :) oh yah and tell your friends :*
~Ari