Diary of Heliux (For SK)

Welcome to me being a crackhead again besties 🥰✌

Uh so this is a gift for ScribbleKingdom and the friend group because congrats on finishing TFP! (Or The Fairy's Poison, whatever you wanna call it)

And also the picture up there - Verity is on top, Valerie in the middle, and poor lil August on the bottom

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Diary,

Uh, I don't usually do this because writing in tiny little notebooks is totally not my thing. But her Lightness requested I should, for...psychological reasons. Yeah, that's the reason.

Anyway, everyone is getting on my last nerves. I woke up this morning and tripped over my rug and bumped my head on the floor. What a way to wake up right?

So I thought I'd fix myself with some coffee. But then I found out that there was no more coffee left, and it would've taken Mallow quite a while to make any more since she had a lot of orders today. Jeez - or as the new kids would say it; sheeeesh.

That was so cringe. I'm never doing that again. Anyway, this castle is so loud I can't even hear my own thoughts. Why is it so busy today?

And on top of that, I'm missing my daily cuddle time with Layra, which is...OH NO. IT'S RIGHT NOW?? DAMN IT. LAYRA IS PROBABLY HUNTING ME DOWN.

This isn't good; if she finds me, I'm dead. I gotta hide, diary. Wait, why am I talking to you?! You're just a stupid notebook!

...

...I'm sorry, my dear diary. That was not meant to be taken personally.

Anyway, I must hide. Um...I'll write in this again when I find a hiding spot.

...okay it's been 15 seconds and I'm hiding under our bed. I don't know how in all of Arceus' power I can see while writing, but who cares. Oh wait. Oh dear god. I hear footsteps. Maybe it's Layra. This is the end, she's found me. Farewell dear diary, I won't forget you...

...Oh wait. It was just Ash. Why is he so loud?? As her Lightness' minister, it'd be heavily wrongful of me to judge her loved one. But my life is at risk, so- CAN YOU KEEP IT DOWN, YOUR DARKNESS?!

...

...No, my dear diary. Of course I'm not yelling in real life. That'd be retarded. Y'know what, I should really stop talking to you as if you're a person.

OH NO, SOMEONE'S ENTERED THE ROOM! This is it, she's found me. It's truly the end. Oh wait. Yes, it's Valerie! My little girl must've come to save me! Thank goodness! Wait, she doesn't know I'm here because I'm hiding. So maybe she didn't come to save me after all... :(

Wait, why did I write that frowning face?! Ugh, I can't erase it, I'm writing this in pen.

I should really get out from under here, it's too cramped and my wings are starting to hurt. God, why?! Why did we make "cuddle time" a thing?!

Oh no, now Layra's here. And just as bad luck would have it, she doesn't seem too happy; specifically with me...

OH NO, SHE'S ABOUT TO LOOK UNDER THE BED.

...aaand she's looking at me.

This is...awkwerde.

DID I JUST MISSPELL AWKWARD?! I MEAN, SHE'S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME!

OH NO, SHE'S PULLING ME FROM UNDER THE BED. GOODBYE DIARY, I'LL MISS YOU!

This is kinda weird. I didn't know Dad had a diary. Haha, I'm so putting this in it.

🖤

This little heart is for you Dad! I know you're literally getting beat up by Mom right now, but I felt like I need to do this.

Love, Valerie xoxo

Oh. Uh. If you're wondering why this is here, it's because Valerie let me write in your diary. It's August by the way, please don't kill me for this.

- Sincerely, August.