Changes (Tigress X Tiger Oc)

Shifu realised that his adopted daughter was no longer a cub anymore. She was now a grown beautiful woman. It all happened when the furious five and the dragon warrior, went to the bar in the valley of peace.

They went so they could celebrate, the defeat of Shen. Tigress sat in the furthest corner of the new bar, watching all of her friends celebrate. Po was taking to a fan while Monkey and Mantis where flirting with the bar maid.

Viper and Crane was dancing in a corner, with other animals cheering with them. All of them were half drunk, Tigress shook her head and watched them all. She was making sure they wouldn't do something, that they would regret.

Tigress took a good look at the new bar, it was neat the furniture was new and not a single dirt to be seen. Of course the people in the bar, did not keep the bar neat for long. Because when they got drunk, the bar was slowly losing its neatness.

Her eyes roamed the bar and she took a double look, when her amber eyes locked in the right hand corner of the bar.  Tigress saw a male tiger, with orange fur and had thick black stripes just like her.

She could see that the Tiger has crystal blue eyes, he was muscular but not very muscular also. He was holding a drink in his paw, he didn't take a sip instead he just looked around the bar. "Hmm he must be new here." Tigress thought in her mind.

Tigress quickly looked away, when the young tiger looked her way

Tigress quickly looked away, when the young tiger looked her way. She had hoped that he didn't notice her, that she was staring at him. She took a quick peak at him again and immediately for the first time.... she blushed. The tiger had his gaze locked on her.

She looked down at her feet, hoping to hide her blush.  "What is happening to me?" "I'm Master Tigress, the hardcore... I should keep my head high." "But I'm not gonna lower my head over one man, who happens to be a tiger."

" keep it cool Tigress, it's just some tiger." She said in her mind, and took a sip of her water. "A handsome Tiger." Another voice said in her head.

"Really I didn't notice."

"Then why do you stare?" She asked herself.

"I was looking at a painting that was over him."

"What painting?" "There is nothing there."

"Alright fine, I was looking at him.. it's because I've never seen a tiger other than me." Tigress finally confessed herself.

"Uh huh, and it was nothing to do with the fact he is handsome."

Tigress raised her head, refusing to listen to the voices in her head. She looked at the male tiger, to see that he was also still looking at her.

He smiled at her Tigress eyes widened in shock, but she smiled back at him. A real genuine smile, she had ever given to a stranger she did not know about. She then looked back at her friends, and saw that Po, Monkey and Mantis were really drunk.