Choosing

Today is the day of our test. My brother and i will be taking our test and deciding our futures. My name is Atticus Edwin Alon. My twins name is Adir and we are complete opposites. When we arrive at school we are shuffled into six lines one for each faction and the faction less. Since our names start with an A we were first in line behind two girls named Nadia and Lina Aberforth. My brother and i had been friends with them since we were little. Our fathers were both government officials in charge of faction maintenance. Basically they made sure every one obeyed the rules of their factions. Nadia and Lina went through their tests and then my brother. Then i made my way back into the room. My instructor was from Erudite. She had long blonde hair that was pulled back into a bun. She wore glasses though she didn't need them. And she acted superior.
" Hello. Please sit." Said the woman as i entered the room. Out of routine i asked how she was.
" Well, now please, sit."
I sat and she took out a syringe.
" This might hurt." She said as she shoved the syringe into my neck.
The first image i saw was a little boy sitting in the middle of a meadow. Next to him was a pile of meet and then a door opened and a wolf came out. I ran to the boy and threw my body in front of the wolf and felt its teen sink into my skin.
Then the image faded and i was standing on a platform with a man who was standing and holding a gun. in front of him a man knelt. The man with the gun turned to me and said he did this to my son he did this. The boy was laying on the floor under his father.
"Wait, he didn't do it. He didn't do it." I screamed.
" Who did it? If not him who?" The man asked. The kneeling man looked up at me and started to cry.
" I did."

Then the vision ended and i jumped. Then the woman told me i had tested for abnegation.
As i was leaving the woman said in a snide voice " The abnegation are prone to lies. Even if they get nothing but pain from it."
" At least we are not prone to arrogance."