Chapter One

George was new to Florida. He was in sophomore year so he transferred schools when his mom decided to move him and his sister across the world.

It was springtime, so he assumed there would be a soccer season. He walked through the halls of his new school and saw a boys soccer tryouts for the varsity team.

He was a soccer player at his old school, the best on the team. He figured it would be fun to try out for the American school team.

The paper said tryouts were at 3:30. George heard the final bell ring and he rushed outside to the field for tryouts.

George saw a few groups of people outside on the bleachers near the field. One group in particular caught his eye.

There was a male with black hair wearing a white bandanna wrapping his arm around a laughing brunette with a multicolored hoodie.

Next to the other two there was a dirty blonde, 6 foot tall male with very nice tan skin.

George felt his cheeks darken. "Shit shit bring yourself together George! Tryouts haven't even started, you can't already be in love!" George's thoughts screamed in his head.

George pushed the feelings aside and jogged over to the bleachers. He sat a few rows away from the blonde and his friends.

He saw the blonde man approach his and looked at him. "Who the hell are you?" The blonde said in an annoyed tone.

"My name is George Davison! Pleasure to meet you." George said, extending his hand for a handshake.

The blonde hit his hand away and stared at George. "What position do you play?" He asked George.

"I play midfielder, how about you?" George asks.

The blonde's eyes widened. "I am the star midfielder in this team so don't get in my way!" The blonde says with an angry tone.

George swallowed hard. "It's a team sport, I can't really get in your way." George said laughing. The blonde gave an angry look and grabbed George's shirt.

"You better prove to the coach you're worthy then." He said in a threatening tone. "Alright, challenge accepted." George replied back with a smirk.

The other male let go of George's shirt and ran back over to his friends.

The coach arrived and handed everyone uniforms to change into for the tryouts.

George quickly changed in the locker rooms and jogged out to the field where the coach was.

"Alright kids, tryouts are today! I'm excited for a very competitive and successful season." The short female coach says.

Everyone nods. "I am gonna ask each of you individually which position you are trying out for and sort you into groups accordingly. We are playing in a 4-3-3 formation." She explains.

Everyone gets in a line and she goes from left to right asking everyone their position they're trying out for.

"Left Midfielder." The tall blonde says.

"Goalie." The black haired guy with the bandanna says.

"Left striker!" The brown haired multicolored boy says, holding the black haired males hand excitedly.

"Center midfielder." George says nervously.

The rest of the kids say what position they're trying out for and head to their groups.

There are three coaches. The short blonde haired lady from earlier comes over to the midfielders.

"Hello again. My name is Trisha for any of you new people trying out. I am the midfield coach." She says.

Everyone waves hello and she starts the drills. "We will start with shooting." She explains.

Everyone gets in a line at the centerline of the field and one at a time people start dribbling and shooting to the goal.

No one has made a shot yet. "Come on people! Make some shots!" Trisha yells in annoyance.

The blonde from the bleachers earlier dribbles it and attempts to shoot but misses it.

"Come on Clay! You were our best midfielder last season, step it up!" She yells. He nods and runs to the end of the line.

It's finally George's turn to shoot and he dribbles the ball and makes it right into the goal.

"Wow, our first shot all day! What's your name kid?" She asks him. "My name is George." He says jogging to the back of the line.

The tryouts end and she dismisses the students and says that the people who made the team will be posted tomorrow.

George gets on his skateboard and heads home for dinner.

"Where were you?!" His mother screams as George enters the door. "I was at soccer tryouts Mum, sorry I didn't tell you." George says guiltily.

"It's okay sweetie just tell me next time okay? I was really worried." She says. George nods and runs upstairs to his room.

"Hey why are you in my room Stacy?" George asks his sister. "I'm playing Minecraft on your computer." She tells him.

George's eyes widened. "What server are you on?!" He asks frantically. "It's called IWSSA." She tells him.

George's face goes pale. "STACY THAT'S QUACKITY AND MY SERVER!" He yells. She looks over to see George fuming.

"I'm sorry bro, I didn't know.." she mumbles. "JUST GO I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH YOU NOW!" He shouts at her.

She leaves the room and goes away. George shuts down the computer and goes to sleep. 

A/N: hey! New story I'm sorry I couldn't edit any of my other stories on vacation. Enjoy and pls vote!

Word: 881