my thug love

Ki'mani pov ~ hay I'm Ki'mani Williamson I'm light skin,17years old, 5feet and 2inches tall, long curly hair, tattoos (wrist,sleeves,stomach and thigh), blue and green eyes, slugs and I'm mix with white and black I only have one friend and that's Ry'kell he a boy but he's gay but he be pulling niggas but I have to get ready for school so bye!

I woke up and took a 20minute shower and got out I wrapped myself in my towel and walked to my closet I sat and decided on what I was going to wear I decided on a pink tight fitted crop top, blue skinny legs, custom made hello Kitty timberland,Mk watch and studded earrings I put my clothes on a bone straight my hair and put a blue Bennie around my head and grab my keys and headed out the house to pick up Ry'kell so bye!

Ry'kell pov ~ sup I'm Ry'kell Jones I'm 17 years old, brown skin, 5feet and 9inches tall,short curly hair,tattoos on my wrist,hazel eyes,im gay and im mix with jamaican and white and yes i be pulling yall niggas so what but aye i have to go so bye!

I woke uo took a 10minute shower amd got out wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet i grabbed my offit which consist on a white half shirt, black high waist shorts, oreos 11, stud earrings and a thick gold chain i put my clothes on and put on my black lip stick grabbed my house keys and phone and walked downstairs heading out the house to Ki'mani car and hopped in now we on our way to school.

Ki'mani pov ~ we pulled up to school and I parked my car Ry'kell got out the car I grabbed my binder out the back seat and my phone off the car charger and got out and locked my doors Ry'kell was waiting for me I walked up beside her we was walking to the school entrance when I notice there was a whole group of boys standing there I rolled my eyes as we made it there "excuse me" I said but he continue talking "move nigga dam!" I scream irritated he looked down at me with a smirk I ain't find shit funny he moved over me and Ry'kell walked around them I could feel them staring I just rolled my eyes and walked to my locker while Ry'kell was talking to one of his many niggas this is going to be a long day!

Ry'kell pov ~ we pulled up to school and I got out the car waiting for Ki'mani as she got her stuff she got out the car and we started walking to the school entrance there was a group of boys there I seen Ki'mani roll her eyes I chuckled when we got there the dudes was in our way one of the dudes was staring me down I smirked Ki'mani went off on ole dude he moved out the way me and Ki'mani walked around them to get in the school I was stopped by one of my many niggas and Ki'mani kept going so this is going to be a fun day.

Chapter 2 
Duhwayne pov ~ what up hoes and niggas I'm Duhwayne but everybody know me as Killa they call me that because I will kill a bitch or nigga without thinking or asking questions that's just how I do anyways I'm light skin,18years old,6feet and 2inches tall, grey eyes,curly hair,tattoos all over my body and I'm mix I'm part Asian and black so I got them slanted eyes that drive hoes crazy but I have to get ready for school bye!

I woke up took a 30minute shower and wrapped my towel around my waist and walked to my closet I pulled out my grey v-neck, light blue cargos pants, grey toes 13, diamond earrings and a Mk watch I put my outfit on and sprayed on some Polo Cologne and grabbed my phone and a stack of 100s putting it in my pocket I walked downstairs and grabbed 3blunts from my stash and walked outside let me go pick up my nigga Josh ain't finna lie my nigga got swag for days and he got major niggas he gay and ion got nothing against him being that way but don't that fool cause that nigga always trigga happy and that's what I like about him he got my back and I got his we been rocking since diaper days but I like girls not trying to confuse yall dam but let me go.

Josh pov~ what up thotties and fake ass niggas it's yo boy Josh but people call me king I'm brown skin,18years old,6feet and 3inches tall,dreads,green eyes that I got from my momma,slugs,tattoos and im white and black but mostly black and I'm gay do anybody got a problem? No? OK then so shut the fuck up before I put one right between your eyes anyways yes I'm in the drug game ain't nobody putting food on my table so Yea but let me get ready for school before I be late.

I woke up took a 20minute shower and wrapped my towel around me and walked to my closet and picked out my pink Polo shirt with the black horse,black true religion, black and pink Jordan's diamond stud earrings,Mk watch and one of my gold chain I sprayed on some axe and took a picture and put it on instagram caption @he_want_me: imma steal yo nigga when I'm done you can have him back ❤ i instantly got likes and comments i grabbed my phone and walked out the door since Duhwayne ole bitch ass rushing me and shit i hopped in the car and we smoked a blunt on our way to school.