UNWANTED ATTENTION

Hey guys it's Jaz, I just wanted to warn you before read this because I'm not putting a filter on this story for various reasons. One, there's only mild language and its limited. Two, there is some gore, but there's only one scene where it's used. Three, this is a CreepyPasta, and it does relate to Eyeless Jack, so if to I've ever read one of those, then you know what to expect. That's all for now my friends, so hope you enjoy the story and make sure you listen to the song because it does relate to the main character. Sayonara~! ~Jaz
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes I feel like I'm unwanted. I have no friends, I sit by myself at lunch, I'm picked on and abused by bullies, my parents always yell at me, and all of my teachers hate how I write my name:

Jynx Marlone

But inside, I don't feel completely abandoned. Somewhere I know that I have friends, I talk to everyone at lunch, I'm never bullied, my parents and I are really close, and I'm the teacher's pet. But in reality, I'm not.

«~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~»

"Why don't you just kill yourself already?" Kennedy spat, her friends snickering behind her.

They walked away and I watched them through my mangled brown hair. Once they were out of my sight, I got up and dusted off my black jeans and shirt. I looked down at my shirt and there was a noticeable hole at the very bottom. I sighed. I got this shirt at a Pierce The Veil concert last year and it ended up being my favorite shirt. Stupid Kennedy and her ugly friends. I picked up my backpack and ran out the door, not wanting to encounter any more of my abusers that may still be in campus.

Unfortunately, Kennedy and her crew were right around the corner where I ran out.

"Emo whore!" One of her friends shouted as I dashed by them.

Tears sprang in my eyes as I ran far away from the group. Why was this the life I was chosen to live?

When I was far enough from the school, I stopped and reached into my backpack, where I kept my best friend in the whole world. My iPod. I pulled it out and stuck the earbuds in my ears. I turned the device on and typed in my password: 101311. The app in the middle of my home screen was the only app I had on my phone. The one for music. I pressed it and played the very first song on the list. After the song began playing, I couldn't hear a thing.

"The worms come out of the woodwork,
Leeches crawl from out of the dirt,
Rats come out of the holes they called home,
I fall apart,
And the snakes start to sing."

I put the song on repeat until I got home. A strange aura engulfed the environment, causing me to turn the knob to the front door tentatively. It opened right up; It wasn't even locked. I looked up and what I saw in front of me would be forever marked in my mind like a promise. My mother and father dead, their stomachs open and gutted, their internal organs scattered around the house. The sight made me sick to my stomach. The bile rose to mouth and I hurled right there and then.

When I finished puking, I wiped my mouth and stood back up. But when I opened my eyes, I startled by a man standing in my living room, kneeling next to my parents' corpses. He had a gloved hand in each of their stomachs and pulled out two bean-shaped organs from both of their stomachs. Kidneys. What startled me most wasn't the man's actions, though. It was his appearance. He wore all black and a blue mask that covered his entire face. The mask had two empty holes dripping a mysterious black substance where his eyes would be.

The man stood up and looked at me. He looked so frightening, it was almost intimidating. He began to walk towards me slowly, as if be didn't want to scare me. I stood completely still, not moving a muscle. My eyes grew wider each time he took a slow, careful step and got closer by the second. When he was within arms reach, he placed my parents' kidneys on the small coffee table and took two more steps towards me so that our faces almost touched. I studied the strange-looking man with trembling hands and lips, and he studied me without moving a muscle.