Wraith x Killer! Reader

(You will be essentially like The Oni but you can look like whatever you want and you will be shorter than the wraith.)

(Y/N)'s POV

You know I probably would go crazy in the entity realm if the Wraith wasn't here. I absolutely loved teasing him and flirting with him because his reactions are so priceless. He is really shy and doesn't have any friends besides me and hillbilly so when I would call him cute or said he was looking good, he would instantly get red and start stuttering a lot. Now don't get it mixed up I'm not teasing him because I'm mean (well technically I am kinda mean but that's besides the point) I'm teasing and flirting with him because I genuinely do have a huge crush on him because who wouldn't he is a huge cutie!

Anyway I was sitting near the killer campfire which is just like the survivor campfire just for killers who didn't want to be in their realm alone. I was sitting next to wraith who was just staring at the fire almost about to fall asleep and it was so adorable to just watch him struggle to stay awake.

(Y/N): "Hey cutie, if you want to fall asleep, you can lean against me."

He instantly looked at me with his face turning extremely red.

Wraith: "N-n-no I w-w-wouldn't want t-to b-bother y-you."

(Y/N): "You wouldn't be bothering me cutie~"

He was so red at this point but he slowly leaned himself against me and started to drift off to sleep when all of a sudden I heard a screech from behind us and I saw the nurse was behind us. I groaned when I saw her because she also liked Wraith which I wouldn't mind but she recently started to tell me to stay away from Wraith because he was hers. I always told her to fuck right off because I wasn't going to leave my friend alone because she was jealous that he liked to spend time with me and not her.

Nurse: "Can I talk to you (Y/N)? In private." she said in a piss off sounding tone.

(Y/N): "No! If you want to talk to me, talk to me here and right now!" I said in an angry tone.

Nurse: "Fine! I have already told you to stay away from Wraith! He is mine!"

Wraith seemed to be surprised at this statement. He looked at me and grabbed ahold of my arm I'm guessing to signal me to defend him which of course I was going to do.

(Y/N): "He is not yours Sally! You do not get to control who he wants to hang around! And I'm definitely not gonna let you fucking control him!" I said while getting really angry to the point of where my horns were beginning to show that usually show when I go into my Wrath form.

Wraith saw my horns beginning to show so he began to pet my head to try and calm me down which did work so I took a deep breath in and exhaled it out. My horns began to fade away which is good because I was about to club Sally into the ground.

Nurse: "Well then how about we let Wraith choose who he wants to be around! Wraith, sweetie who do you want to be with? And when I mean be with I mean like dating."

Wraith immediately went red and started to look at me and Sally I'm guessing to see who he was going to choose. I was about to say something to Sally when all of a sudden, black smoke started to form around me and Wraith which meant that a trial was about to start. Sometimes the entity instead of doing a 1v4 trial it will do a 2v6 trial and me and Wraith are going to be the killer in this trial.

We were teleported to the Midwhich Elementary School and we were both on the top level of the school.

(Y/N): "Alright I will check out the bottom level and you can check out the top level, if that's ok?"

Wraith: "That's fine with me! Stay safe!" He said in such a cute tone

(Y/N): *chuckles* "Don't I always stay safe" I said with a wink and then I put my mask on (the mask can look like whatever you want it to look like) while I went towards the stairs to go to the bottom level of the school

*Timeskip*

I was rushing around the bottom level of the school because I was in the wrath form but I was about to run out of blood but luckily I was able to down Laurie at the last second before I had to return back to my regular form. After I was done putting my club back on my back and switching it with my katana, Wraith entered the room me and Laurie were in and smiled at me

Wraith: "You got Laurie! I saw you rush after her and get her! You looked super cool while doing it... He said while he blushed.

He was flirting and he was so adorable while doing it.

(Y/N): "Thanks cutie. Can you hook her for me? I want to go get more blood so I can start rushing around again."

He nodded and picked up Laurie while I went around collecting blood and I got enough to go into my Wrath form when all of a sudden I heard Wraith scream in pain! I saw Laurie run out of the room she and Wraith were in so I quickly rushed into the room he was in and saw a piece of glass in his shoulder.

(Y/N): "That bitch!" I screamed while activating my wrath form to chase after Laurie

I was able to down Laurie again and actually down the remaining survivors. I went back to where Laurie was and I moried her. (it's just the Oni's mori) Once I was done with Laurie my wrath form ran out and I returned back to holding my katana. I saw wraith enter the room I was in and I instantly went over to him to check to make sure he was ok.

(Y/N): "Are you ok?! Are you still hurt?!"

Wraith: "Don't worry I'm fine...I also figured out something while you were getting the rest of the survivors."

(Y/N): "Oh what did you figure out?"

Wraith: "Well I figured out that I choose you."

(Y/N): "Oh really! Well you know we don't have to date, just because Sally said that doesn't mean we have to."

Wraith: "Oh so you don't want to date me...." He said in a sad tone

(Y/N): "Well actually can you lean down for a second"

He started to lean down so he was at eye level with me and then I kissed him. He was shocked at first but then he leaned into the kiss. We separated and his face was so red.

Wraith: "So I guess you do want to date me."

(Y/N): "No, I kissed you because I don't want to date you" I said in a sarcastic tone.

He chuckled and I hugged him and he hugged me back

(Y/N): "Well let's go hook the other downed survivors and then we can go to my realm and cuddle~"

He nodded so fast like a child who found out we were getting ice cream. It was so adorable. I grabbed his hand and started to walk towards the other downed survivors.

(Sorry I was inactive for a couple of days. I planned to make one every day but the dbd anniversary event has kinda put me into grind mode so most of my attention is on dbd so I apologize if I'm not able to make one daily for now)