Girl's Talk

Renee POV

While Lisa was helping the dirty waitress, I texted my girls Monday and Crystal who happen to work at the restaurant. I gave them the instructions. My plan is going well. As soon as Lisa leaves to go to the bathroom, my plan of being the lead actress of Beauty and the Beast, part two of my plan will come into action.

Lisa POV

I excused myself from the table. I needed to try and get the water stain out of the dress. I walked into the handicap bathroom stall and used the sink. I grabbed the soap and paper towel and rubbed my dress. Just then I heard voices in the bathroom. "Oh my goodness Monday!!!! Did you see that?" "Yesss Crystal! That was genius! The way that girl Renee tripped Phyllis was GLORIOUS!!!!" Monday giggled. This coming from a girl named MONDAY?" I thought as I was trying to get the stain out. It only made it worst. "Girl, what I wasn't expecting was the girl in the dress to help! Like, where did she come from?" I stopped what I was doing to listen. "Yeah, I mean THAT defeated the purpose of humiliating Phyllis." "Speaking of humiliating people, did you know that that's the charity case that got the lead in the school play!" Charity case? "THAT'S DIRTY LISA?!?!? Wow. She cleans up nice..." "I heard that Renee was PISSED!" "I would too if Dirty Lisa got the part I wanted!" "I bet you Renee will be in the spotlight one way or another!" "Yup! Dirty Lisa and her fine bodyguard..." "He's hella fine too." "LOL! I don't see what he sees in her..." "Maybe be has a secret agenda..." "well, whatever it is, I'm sure Lisa wouldn't know." "LOL!!!! She's so stupid." "Let's go before ugly duckling walks in!" They laugh as they walked out of the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom. I walked back to the table to see Trey and Renee dancing on the dance floor. I grabbed my purse and left, without looking back. I heard my name being called but I didn't turn back or acknowledged the fact that I heard my name. I kept walking until I saw the nearest bus. I waved my hands in the air and the bus stopped. I walked to the bus and got on as I heard my name being called. I got to the back of the bus and wept.