𝐎𝐧𝐞 | Aether

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬: fem reader ‎◡̈orphan y/n orphan y/n 👹i didn't review this lol idek what it means

orphan y/n orphan y/n 👹
i didn't review this lol idek what it means.

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

  "One more, one more!" the group of Snezhnayan children cheered around the blonde and the strange, floating . . . pixie.

"Sorry, guys. We might have to start charging for, you know, transport fees. Tellings tales with nothing in return is quite difficult," Paimon twirled in the winter-struck Snezhnayan sky and blew on her hands for warmth, stealing a glance at the grinning blonde every now and then.

"Difficult? I thought it'd be a second nature to you, Paimon. Since you don't know how to control your mouth and all," Aether sneered as Paimon stomped her little foot in the air in a raging fit.

"HEY! Paimon's already doing the best she could and this is how you repay Paimon's efforts?" Paimon crossed her arms and observed the children who asked each other for spare mora but had nothing.

"Whatever. Let's get going, Traveller. We might freeze to death like that ginger always says," She shivered and stuck closer to Aether in hopes of a change in temperature.

"Paimon's freezing here. Uh, maybe we should take a detour and stop somewhere until the . . . snow, um . . . melts . . " Aether stared at his traveling companion in confusion.

When in doubt, slap the life out of it.

But Aether held back — Paimon was trying her best, after all.

"You can stay over at mine! I'm sure big sis wouldn't mind and she's super nice!," A certain young (H/C)-haired boy spoke up with vigor.

"It's quite late and the snow gets pretty thick if you go any further," He continued. By now, the rest of the children dispersed to their respective houses in the little village, leaving the pair with the enthusiastic child.

"Ah, no it's ok. We're used to camping out anyway, plus we've no mora at hand-" Aether begged Paimon with his eyes and nudged her side with the mora pouch he still has from babysitting Teucer months ago.

"Free of charge! How does a cozy fireplace sound?" the (H/C)-haired child nonchalantly began walking into the village illuminated by warm iron lanterns that hung from households and the duo had no choice but to follow.
'She sounds super nice, alright. I just hope she doesn't mind too much,' Aether thought silently as Paimon floated beside him in a daze at the scent of delicacies being cooked, wafting from all the houses and into the open street.

A generous offer has been placed hence a grateful acceptance must be reciprocated.

- -

Y/N heard the front door open, glad that her brother was back from whatever 'business' he 'had to attend to'.

"(B/N)! You're finally back! I made some warm Borscht, come quick before it gets col-" but what she hadn't expected were two other unlikely guests. Paimon waved as Aether looked around the wooden cabin.

Small picture frames were displayed on the walls and a patterned cloth was draped over a rectangular table near a bulky stove that seemed more like a fireplace. It's a two-in-one, I guess. It was warm, or maybe it was the yellow hue light that colored the house throughout.

One wouldn't know but Aether was happy to not have to endure sheer cold out in the open accompanied with Paimon's rambling in a poorly-made makeshift tent. He just hopes he and his little friend isn't much trouble to the two siblings.

His eyes fell downcast when he saw Y/N pull her brother to the side, reminding him of Lumine once more as he let out an audible sigh.

Meanwhile, Y/N pinched her nose bridge, at a loss for words at what her brother brought them into. "What did i say about bringing strangers into the house, huh? What if they steal something, HUH?" Y/N placed her hands on her hips in a disapproving manner, digging her poor brother into a corner.

"Do they look like they'd steal something?" (B/N) tilted his head to look at the newcomers and back at his sister's blank face.

"The blonde guy, i'm not so sure. But the floating thing? Most definitely!"

"Aww, they can't be that bad! The floating fairy is a good story teller and the nice guy showed me his sword-"

"He has a sword?! Who knows what he'll do with it!" Y/N hoped this whole thing is just a fever dream. Nothing is supposed to fly unless it has wings and that thing DOES NOT have wings.

Ultimately, she sighed in defeat.
'I just hope I made enough Borscht for everyone.'

- -

this is getting too long, i'm gonna make a pt. 2 。゚(゚'Д`゚)゚。