welcome and requests

welcome to a book of
The Untamed/Wangxian oneshots!

I have finished watching The Untamed a couple of months ago and of course, went into reading stories/oneshots on it, so now it is time for me to offer some from me!! I have watched both seasons of MDZS and am currently watching s3 as it is being released. So characteristics like their height/eye color/etc will be applied from some to most oneshots!

this book will mainly focus on angst. but you are free to request for something else, just be descriptive! <3

- • -

requests

as my oneshots come out, I do have oneshots that I come up with the plot of my own. if I receive a request during the time I am creating a personal one, it may come a bit later (depends on the plot you give me)

heads up ‼️ I am a busy person and an easily distracted typer so depending on my motivation and amount of time, your request may take about a month or a bit longer or be done within a week or two or less! but PLEASE be patient. <3

- Requests that are Offlimit -

• anything drug abuse (I may slip it in on very few personal oneshots but they will not be detailed)

• incest

• omegaverse

• smut ( but due to 'everyday is everyday' if you want it to start or end with it, I may make a subtle mention )

-

I will literally write anything unless it was mentioned, the list may be edited if I encounter a topic I am not willing to write.

~place your request here/dm me it~

- • -

rules of request/book in general:

• if you are disrespectful and pressure me to write your request, your request will be tossed and no longer be written. I will then be able to take another request from you after a month.

• if you shame any of the characters(unless they are meant to be shamed- like wen chao 😁) or cast because you don't like them in general (not because their personality in the specific oneshot is horrible) , you will not be able to request anymore/any further requests won't be taken. if it happens more than 3 times, you will be muted.

• if you throw hate/disrespect to another reader, same consequences above will apply

• do NOT. EVER. steal my work. if you appear to get inspiration, credit me.

- • -

thank you, and have fun reading as oneshots come out!

All rights reserved 2021 by -xiaohyun