Happy Birthday my Love, Wei Wuxian ❤️‍🔥

- 10:31 am -

The sun was already shining through the Jingshi's windows, the warmth of it's rays giving warming up every corner, every wall of the room. Especially the couple under the blankets wrapped in each other's arms.

As always, Lan Wangji was already awake, he woke up a 4 hours prior to prepare, confirm and finish the quickest tasks he was able to. Just finishing almost 30 minutes ago, he was back on his shared bed, Wei Ying hugging him at the waist tight. Wangji's head was leaning on his supporting arm as he once again memorizes all the features of the man still sleeping in front of him. He's done it almost everyday since they got together, and will continue doing it for as long as he lives.

Wangji lifted his free left hand and brushed the fallen hair away from Wei Ying's face and combed his hands through the beautiful long hair until he woke up with a light smile plastered. Grateful for receiving another year with his husband.

Eventually the younger woke up adjusting to the light around him, quickly realizing the company beside him.

"Lan...Zhan?"

"Mn. Good morning, my precious Wei Ying," Lan Wangji softly told when he heard his lover say his name in his usual raspy sleepy voice. Oh, how his heart always started to speed up for a second every time he hears it.

"What are you still doing here? Don't you have work?"

"Cancelled it for Wei Ying."

"Huh?? Lan Zhan, why?" The newly awoken man sat upright, worry starting to fill his voice. "Did something happen?"

"No, nothing happened Bun." The Lan internally laughing at his husband's cuteness. "Today is a very special day."

"Special...?" It was normal that the man would forget about his birthday until it comes with someone reminding him, but everyone didn't have a problem with it.

"Mn, it's Wei Ying's day today." Lan Wangji started to clarify. When given a confused look that started to realize what his husband was talking about, Wangji let out a small laugh and gave the birthday boy a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Happy birthday my love."

Wei Ying started to sit up facing his husband and just staring at him, well both of them were staring at each other until Wei Ying started talking.

"Well my Lan Zhan, what are we going to do today then?" he asked grabbing the older's hand and playing with it before holding it "properly".

"Will spend time with the bunnies and juniors, rest of day is up to Wei Ying."

"Ah, Lan Zhan! You and your generous self, how did I end up with such an amazing man like y- AHH! Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying started going off about his husband before he was cut off by Wangji bringing his hand to his lips and giving it small pecks before leaning down and capturing his lips of the talkative one.

"Wei Ying is the most beautiful and amazing man in this world."

"Ah Lan Zhan! You need to watch what you're saying before you give me a heart attack with your compliments! WAHHHHH" Wei Ying dramatically cried holding his heart afterwards. The two of them spent a few minutes together before helping Wei Ying get ready for the day.

- - -

"Baba!!" "Senior Wei!" "Uncle!" Three voices were heard from behind the couple as they were petting a small bunny in Wei Ying's arms. They turned to look and saw their son and two nephews running towards them. Wei Wuxian smiled brightly at the sight of them, opening his free arm for Sizuhi to run into causing the pair to stumble a bit as a tight hug was given.