I Guess

Sam's POV/

I laid in between the beautiful girls as they slept peacefully on the pull out couch. It was kinda small but we managed for it to be fun.

"Cat's gonna wake up soon" Tori said, cuddling closer to me on my neck. "And?" Jade said, using my breasts as a pillow.

I held Jade's hand as I kissed it. "How'd I do? Ya know, for a first timer?" I asked. Blushing at the moment. "You were fun. I always wanted to hear you moan" Jade smirked at me.

"I know. Or feel her explode on your finger" Tori whispered in my ear. I smirked and blushed. "Yea, I like that you guys all took a turn on me. At the same time" I smiled.

"Well, maybe you should do this Cat. I mean, we had fun. So she'll have fun" Jade shrugged. "But the thing is... She's not gay. She told me" I sighed.

Jade's POV/

"What the hell are you talking about? Course she's gay" Tori cocked an eyebrow up. "No she's not. She straight up told me she wasn't" Sam sighed.

"Why'd she agree to make out with you. Or have sex. Dude. She's gay and totally likes you" I snarled at her.

"Listen. She was drunk. That's why she agreed to do it" Sam smartly replied. "Listen blondie. Yea we let her drink. But it should've passed by the time you guys were gonna make out. She likes you" Tori said.

Sam sat up with the cloth around her.

"She likes me"

Aww

-Natalie