CHAPTER : 2

Y/n pov

As we walked in the company, everyone bowed to us. Afterall I am going to take over the company next also Jungkook have some aura even tho he wasn't here much.

Suddenly a girl walked to us and bowed to us.

"Clean my cabin, take out the files of last 7 years and keep it on the table" jungkook said and she nodded.

"So y/n where do you wanna go first?"

He asked walking behind me as I walked infront.

"Let's go to dad's cabin first, afterall he is on holiday today"

Jungkook nodded and we walked to the elevator lobby

Jungkook pressed the button for me, as I remembered the past time when I was small he did the same for me since I was small in height then and he was so tall

Well I am still small in height and as before he is taller than me but still walks behind me and never walks in front.

As the lift opened, I was going to enter when he stopped me and got inside looking up on the walls and then corner and I giggled.

Still that protective jungkook, as if my personal bodyguards...after he was done he nodded and I walked in and he clicked the 7th floor button and we waited.

"You're still the same"

I mumbled which he clearly heard and I left a chuckle. Which made me look back at him

"Cause I still have to protect you?"

I started laughing and nodded. The door opened and we walked out. We were walking to the cabin until we were stopped by uncle Hwang.

We both bowed at him and he said

"Oh y/n and......."

"Jungkook" jungkook said

"Oh my god! I almost didn't recognised you jungkook! You have grown so much as a young handsome man"