Epilouge

Epilogue

Seven years later

“ Okay, who deleted my The great Gatsby and put all the series of Toy story.” Nathan asked sternly.

Both the kid shook their heads. Nathan sighed and again reseted the set up box to again reinstall his favourite movies.

“ You guys are grounded, you know. This is the fifth time this week and now I am going to ground you two.” Nathan grumbled as he took the remote from the couch.

“ Oh man!!” drawled the two kids which made Nathan smirk.

“ But Cartoons are cool, dad!!!” Harry cried out, “ Right, Alex?”

“ Yeah dad, barbies are cool.” He said.

Nathan and Harry slowly stared at Alex with a confused face.

“ What?? Barbies are pretty cute cartoons okay?” Alex rebelled. Harry made a disgusted face and said, “ They are not cartoon, Alex. They are barbies. They are for girls.”

“ Well, you are-..”

“ Enough, both of you are now going to watch this movie with me as a punishment.” Nathan said pointing remote controller at both of them, “ And next will be Titanic.”

“ Oh come on, Dad.” Both of them groaned.

“ Nathan could you come here.” Nathan heard his husband call. He rolled his eyes and went inside the kitchen pausing the movie and eyeing both of his kids who were settled quietly on the couch.

“ What, honey?”

Danny turned towards him with a tray of roasted chicken and frowned.

“ Why are you not ready?”

“ For what?”

“ Oh for god sake, Nathan go shave your beard and wear a pant. Hunter is coming.” Danny said as he gave a piece of chicken to Nathan to taste.

Nathan rolled his eyes and replied, “ In that case, I should prepare a rifle.”

Danny narrowed his eyes and put the tray on the dining table. Nathan followed him to the dining room yawning. Being a Chief Graphic Designer in the world famous magazine was tiring. He had to take care of the editing, the last look of the cover and he was in charge of the comedy section which he loved a lot. Danny was an economics teacher in their town’s high school and loved to torture his own children there. Nathan had the chance of settling in New York, in a penthouse. But he had a family now. He was happy living in a small town nearby. His workplace being half an hour far away from his home. He had Danny and he did not need anything. 

“ You are not doing anything of that sort. Just go change before he comes.” Danny scolded.

“ Aye Aye captain.”

“ DAD!!!” cried the kids.

“ Coming!!!” who knew being a dad was this difficult.

“ Go Nathan.” Danny scolded.

Nathan grumbled scratching his butt walking towards the living room. He saw both his sons laying on the couch bored.

“ We are booored!!!”

“ We will watch movie later. Wash your hands and face and go to Papa.” He said as he climbed the stairs.

He walked towards their room but stopped as he heard grunt and struggling at his eldest son’s room. He paused and stared at the door suspiciously. He opened the door and saw his son struggling to get inside the tuxedo pants.