PROMISE

Yan Xiuxiu was flabbergasted once again. When she looked back at where Shen Qiao had disappeared , her eyes were so wide that they were almost going to pop out of her head.

Who was Shen Qiao?

The sect leader of Mount Xuandu.

What kind of place was Mount Xuandu? The number one Daoist Sect under the Heaven.

After they sealed the mountain, its figure wasn't as dominating as it used to be, but it was still the sect which had once produced someone like Qi Fengge. Anyone would stand in awe upon hearing its name.However, the leader of such a sect...was now living with her Yan Wushi?

She quickly recovered and said "I heard Shen Qiao carried on Qi Fengge's mantle and was ranked among the Top Ten. How come he is blind and i expected more from him?"

"Shen Qiao falling off the cliff during his battle with Kunye. He only has half of his martial arts left. Besides, since I force him to stay busy with me every night and he doesn't get enough sleep, it's natural for him to be somewhat tired during the day."

He sketched it in such a casual manner, yet Yan XiuXiu couldn't help but expand her thoughts on it. What do they do at night? What did he mean by "forced to stay busy every night and didn't get enough sleep"...

Yan Xiuxiu turned to stare at Yan Wushi. She finally knew she was defeated and silently strolled out of the villa and left. Yan Wushi walked into the house and found both his Juniour and Shen Qiao eavesdropping. He pretended not to see them and walked past them, to his room. Once he got in and locked the door, he laughed out so loud that the whole manor shook. He knew that he was a bastard but the look on Yan Xiuxiu's defeated face was a smile to behold. Servers her right. He stripped and walked into the shower.

Shen Qiao on the other hand kept thinking at the words that Yan Wushi uttered. What if people misunderstand the meaning? That bastard Yan Wushi was really something else. Yu Shengyan guided Shen Qiao to his room, he showered and ate in the room. He was afraid of meeting Yan Wushi alone. His body trembled every single time, he repeated the words " forced to stay busy...."

The next day Yan Wushi left the Villa and came back late evening. When Yan Wushi came back, Shen Qiao was playing chess in his room.. He was trying to memorize the board layout as he felt about the pieces that were already laid down. Every move of his was slow–he had to think for a long time after each one, but every piece he placed would land precisely on the intersection between the horizontal and vertical lines.

Even though Shen Qiao's martial power was returning, the condition of his eyes was unstable. Sometimes he was able to see blurry images, but other times he was not any different from a blind man. He accepted the fact rather calmly, but he had to prepare for the worst circumstance, intentionally training his ability to hear and sense the surrounding environment. Standing by the door, Yan Wushi watched him for a long time before he finally walked in. Shen Qiao didn't notice him at first. He was single-heartedly immersed in the chess game. It wasn't until the other person stood hovering did he finally open his eyes to study the blurry figure that had appeared in his line of sight.

"Sect Master Yan?" Shen Qiao stood up and then Yan Wushi like a starving man moved closer and hugged him. " I missed you A'qiao"

Shen Qiao was stunned. He wondered why Yan Wushi was like this. He tried to push him away but Yan Wushi held him steadfast. " I am not one of your lovers for you to hold me like this Sect Leader"

Yan Wushi took a step back and said " I was in seclusion for 10 years, what time did i have for a lover ? "

Shen Qiao could not hide the delight in his face at that statement and was not quick to hide it before Yan Wushi noticed it. He moved closer, his voice quite low, with a somewhat dubious tone. No matter how many times this happened these days, Shen Qiao just couldn't get used to it. He turned his head to the side at once, avoiding the warm breath the other person was going to blow at his face. He turned his face away, but not his ears.His ear and earlobe were immediately suffused with a thin layer of redness, like a pink mark on white jade, making people want to feel it with their hands.

" Shen Qiao, you will never be able to hide from me. The sooner you accept it the better. You and i were destined to meet and will forever walk together"

Shen Qiao hearing this pushed him away with such force that Yan Wushi was surprised. So the little brat's Qi was improving day by day. Soon his vision would be back. Yan Wushi's body was washed with happiness. He wanted to ensure Shen Qiao's vision was restored before he fucked him to death. With the progress he knew it was soon. Very soon. Just patient Yan Wushi, soon he will be yours.

Shen Qiao then answered "Sect Leader, you are mistaken. We met by chance and i thank you for saving my life. But i am not a toy that you want to use to fight the rest of the Sects. "

Yan Wushi moved in speed and pushed Shen Qiao next to the wall, his hands wrapped around his neck. " A'qiao my cock definitely does not think that you are toy but its owner."

And as Shen Qiao gasped, Yan Wushi took advantage and kissed him.

Shen Qiao expected a savage and brutal kiss, but Yan Wushi gently rubbed their tongues together in a sweet kiss. Once it was over, he walked to the door and said " I wont force you A'qiao but i swear you will beg me to fuck you. That's a promise"

Dear Sweet Readers

Yan Wushi has declared war ha!!!

Enjoy this chapter

Love you all

Anna Baibe😍😍😍