Ch.3

-(F/n)! Are you ok? you didn't message me a long while

Yeah im fine now, just, turned out my "friend" was a total toxic bitch, and me figuring some shit out, im okay now tho so no need to worry baby ;)-

-Well if you r okay then i dont have to worry about you darling, ft?

Yuh lol-

Just a second after i sent my text, my phone lit up showing incoming call from: Quackity babe ;).

I pressed accept and the first thing i saw is Quackity really close to his camera, and not gonna lie, it made me laugh so hard.

"Woah, darling, why do you look like that?" His face wasn't this close to the camera anymore, he had a concerned look on his face and i just laughed nervously.

"Lets just say that some stuff that happened hit me quite hard. I was about to change actually. Don't peek pervert." As i said that he raised his hands up and laughed.

I changed into some shorts and a little oversized t-shirt. I removed my make-up and jumped on my bed with my phone in my hand, sinking in my comfortable bed. I remembered i was on a call with Quackity and i looked at my phone to see earlier mentioned boy preparing to play something on his piano, i guess he didn't see me come back so i stayed quiet and just listened to the song he was playing, after a while quietly singing, forgetting again that i was on a call, and i wasn't muted.

Quackity looked up at his phone, not stopping to play the piano, i had my eyes closed focused on the song.

After a couple seconds i opened my eyes just to see Quackity grinning and joining me. We both sang "Love Like You" and when we ended we just giggled.

Quackity looked at my shirt and his sight changed to a little softer one.

"And now this is more like you." He spoke up and i looked at him not really knowing what he was talking about.

"The clothing. Baggy clothes are more like you, they fit you better than some pink dresses with lots of make-up."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I'm.. thinking about cutting my hair soon." I suddenly spoke after a couple minutes of silence. I saw Quackity's eyes go wide. I gave him a little sad smile.

"I think that's good, isn't it? If you want to, it'll make you feel comfortable with yourself and you wont regret, then that's good i guess." He shrugged his shoulders going off the screen to probably change.

"Yeah i guess.. I'll have to talk to Eret tomorrow tho, so don't be surprised if i don't text you."

"Awh, are you cheating on me darling?"

"Of course not baby." I said acting hurt that he could think that. We both started laughing quietly.

Quackity took his phone and lied on his bed like me. We both decided to just sleep call tonight again and were quietly talking now about some random things.

"Hey, why did you say earlier that this is more like me? That baggy clothes fit me better?"

"Well, its true. You still look very pretty in more girly clothes, but when you wear baggy clothes its sawfull that you feel way more comfortable and more confident i guess?" I just nodded and closed my eyes.

"Thanks Quackity, Goodnight."

"Buenas noches princesa." (Goodnight handsome.)

The next day i woke up, Quackity was still asleep. I found it really cute so i took a photo of him. I decided to just mute myself and not end the call. Today i was going to talk to Eret about.. some stuff, and going to cut my hair.

I went to the toilet and after doing my morning routine i picked ripped jeans and a loose white t-shirt with a black overlay. I didn't feel like wearing my contacts today so i just took my glasses and put them on my nose. (a/n: if you don't wear glasses or anything ignore this or do whatever you like? LoL) I didn't wear make-up today, i don't have to.

When i was making my breakfast i saw in the corner of my eye Quackity slowly waking up. 'that's cute.' I thought, and immediately unmuted myself, going back to making food.

„Good morning sleeping beatuy" I said chuckling and he just yawned in response.

„What are you making?"

„Something, why? Its not like you can taste it Quackity."

„Yeah, yeah." I laughed continuing to make my breakfast.

After about two hours we ended the call and i decided to call Eret and go to a hairdresser. \

„Whats up kid?"

„Yo Eret, i think i need your help."

„Im listening."

„Okay, so.."

I started talking and he was listening carefully, i first started talking about my best friend, well, ex-best friend. Then about Quackity and lastly how i feel about my body.

„Well, your ''bestie'' was a bitch, interesting connection you have with Quackity there, and we can't say anything yet, you need a little time so we can know for sure, now just do what you feel comfortable with."

„Alright, thank you Eret."

„Always, i have to go, talk to you later?"

„Yeah, maybe."

„A'ight, bye."

„Bye."

And we hanged up. Perfect timing, i just made it to my hairdresser.

I said my Hello and sit on my usual chair.

„So, what are we doing today?"

„Jannet, i want you to cut my hair like this" I picked up my phone and showed her a image of a boys haircut. She nodded her head and started to cut it.

„Alright, you can look now." She said in a soft tone. I was scared, but her tone and her hands on my shoulders made me a little calmer.

I looked up, i saw my white haired on the floor, then i looked up more. My hair was really short. I looked nothing like i did a little while ago. My mouth opened, tears streaming down my cheeks. 

A/n:  Writing this book goes really well, i have a couple chapters ready to be published already, and im quite proud of this book, so im publishing chapter 3 today! Hope you enjoy the book so far!