7.)

- Excuse any mistakes!
- Heyyy y'all 💕.

𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ☞︎

SaRiya "Ocean" Holmes.
Houston,Tx
9:44am

"PUT IN THAT WORK RIYA!" Unc yelled as I continued to work out

"PUT IN THAT WORK RIYA!" Unc yelled as I continued to work out. Today was my first day training and damn this shit was kicking my ass. I had to be in shape for stripping which required body strength but I was just shooting and chasing down nîggas.

"Good Good. Take your break." He said and I instantly collapsed onto the cold floor and reached for my water bottle.

"I better look good as fuck after this shit." I said out of breathe.

"Whatever. We're done for today."

"Good I have somewhere to be."

"And where the fuck you going?"

"None of yo business. Byeee." I said walking out to my car seeing Polo. "What you doing here?"

"I'm yo fuck ass bodyguard."

"Tiny my bodyguard."

"Mane come on nîgga. Yo house needs some grocery." He said getting in and I just frowned getting into the driver seat. We made our way towards the grocery store and went in getting a basket.

"Pick out whatever you want. " I said as we walked through the aisles throwing everything into the basic. "You like seafood?"

"Never had it." He said and I looked back shock.

"Really? I'ma have to put you on. Tonight we having a seafood boil. "

"Shit better be good."

"Trust me I know a spot." I said as we continued walking around. By time we got to the register we had a cart full of food. "This bitch better stop looking at us crazy."

"Who?"

"This hoe behind us. Like she never see folks with a basic full of food. Bitch it's food stamp season." I said he just started to laugh. The lady rung us up while Polo put the bags in the cart.

"Here." He said giving me his card. "Ian tryna heart shit. You pay half, I pay half." He said putting the card in front of me as the cashier just smiled.

"Are y'all a couple?"

"Oh no. Just a friend that's stay with me for a while."

"Ohhh. Well if you decide to like him, you guys will be perfect for each other." She said handing me my receipt. I was about to tell her I like pussy also but I didn't want to burst her bubble.

"Thank you." I said pushing the basket out to the car and opened the trunk. "Help me nîgga."

"Nîgga don't rush me." He approached the basket putting the stuff in.