Black clover ocs

Name: Estrella

Name: Estrella

Affinity: light/star magic

Age:18
Country:Clover
Species:human/dwarf
Gender:female
Sexuality: pan sexual
Birthday: June 1st
Hight:4'9
Weight: 94 lbs
Blood type: AB+
Eyes:a light pastel yellow
Hair: a light blue that blends down into a pastel yellow.
Occupation:Magic night
Squad: Blakc bulls
Likes: stare gazing, nature, sweets, small things.
Dislikes:mean people, arrogant people, bitter foods.....people, people making fun of her hight
Grimoire:

Crush: nonePersonality: she is a very sweet kind person but is only polite to those who deserve it

Crush: none
Personality: she is a very sweet kind person but is only polite to those who deserve it. Can be a bit blunt at times. Sweet and sour pretty much.
Backstory: not much is known about her. When she was around 5 years old, Amber found her on a cold winter night wondering around. Amber later became her master teaching her how to control her magic as they both traveled around.

 Amber later became her master teaching her how to control her magic as they both traveled around

Name:Ember

Affinity: Hell fire magic

Age:26
Country:Clover
Species:human
Gender:female
Sexuality: bisexual
Birthday: January 5th
Hight: 5'7
Weight: 134 lbs
Blood type: B+
Eyes: an orangey red
Hair: red with orange tips.
Occupation: traveling mage
Squad: none
Likes: Estrella, fire, spicy food, being lazy.
Dislikes: the cold, spiders, Nobles.
Grimoire:

Crush: MereoleonaPersonality: she is very straight forward and doesn't exactly have a very exciting personality

Crush: Mereoleona
Personality: she is very straight forward and doesn't exactly have a very exciting personality. She is pretty calm despite her magic being fire. Is pretty chill and tends to go with the flow of things. Doesn't mean she never gets pissed though.
Backstory: She used to be a noble but due to not wanting to be in an arranged marriage she ran away. Years later she found out her family was assassinated not too long after she left. She now travels around helping whoever needs it

 She now travels around helping whoever needs it

Name: Sarah/ glitch

Magic: glitch/reality magic
(Down below is an explanation)
Age: her appearance shows someone who's in their late 20's.
Country: currently clover
Species: though human?
Gender: female
Sexuality: pan sexual
Birthday: unknown
Hight: 5'5
Weight: 130 lbs
Blood type: error
Eyes: one eye is brown, the other is glitched out along with a part of her face.
Hair:appears brown but as it goes down it appears glitched out.
Occupation:(depends on the rp) magic night/ traveling mage
Squad:(depends on rp) captain of the bronze foxes/ none.
Likes: unknown
Dislikes: her appearance
Grimoire:

(Country mark changes depending on which country she is in)Crush:nonePersonality: she is a very kind person, though she is very mysterious and after warming up is a bit of a prankster

Crush:none
Personality: she is a very kind person, though she is very mysterious and after warming up is a bit of a prankster.

Explanation(backstory past this): now the whole explanation on how she came to be. Since black clover is an anime,  being able to distort or mess with stuff including her own body gives off a glitching effect. Her magic also affects her own body. Depending on her emotion depends on how bad it looks. She is able to mess with people's magic making it Frits out or collapse making the spells fail. She could also stop the spell completely and reverse it until it no longer exist. She can teleport but only a short distance but she can do it very quickly. When she transforms objects it can completely change it permanently unless changed again. Like a glass bottle filled with water she can transform into wine. Though the object she transforms it has to match its mass. Like take a rock and trying to turn it into gold, the size would be completely different to match its mass. She can also go into a dimension like the word around her is paused. She can't pick up or touch anything meaning she can't harm or steal in this state. She can pass through walls though. She is also able to transform her appeared making her glitched out body into something more solid.

Backstory: Where she originated from is unknown as she seemed to just spawn into the world. She appeared to be around the age of 5 when she took residence into the clover kingdom under a kind old man. She started wearing a cloak to hide her appearance after a few years of it developing. (Captains path) of course, like Yami and William, she ended up running into Julius when he was a captain and he ended up seeing her magic. After demonstrating it to him, he somehow convinced her to join the magic knights and later after he became wizard king, he made her into a squad captain of the Bronze foxes.(wondering mage path) she wonders around all the kingdoms, and only got into heart after pretty much begging at the boarder for a while for permission. She can easily cross borders and blend in due to her grimoires mark changing for which country she's in. She stays on the down low most of the time though.