An escape

Hii guys..so here i published the first chapter of this book..

Enjoy reading ❤️

Shiva and Raavi had departed from Rajasthan to somnath because of jeera kand .. They were escaping from the eyes of police.. They have to reach somnath as soon as possible so that they can prove Shiva innocent in this case..

Author's pov:- 

Shiva and raavi were on their way . They were bickering with each other just like shown in the show.

Raavi:- Shiva mujhe na bohat bhook lag rhi h.. plz kahi gaddi ( car) rok plz..

Shiva was laughing on her antics.

Shiva:- yahan hum phase hue h or tujhe bhook lag rhi h😠

Raavi:- yeh kya baat hui bhook konsa bol kar lagti h.. yeh to kabhi bhi lag sakti h.. mujhe acha to tu jaanta h.. sabse jayada to tujhe bhook lagti h na😂😂

Shiva:- ae chipkali .. jyada mat bol.. rokta hun gaddi..

They halt on a highway dhaba to eat..

Shiva:- Chal tu car main jaa main bill pay krke aaya.

Raavi:- hmm ..

As she was going towards the car a thorn hit her feet.. She started wincing in pain.. blood was also coming out from her feet as the thorn hit her hard.. and went deep inside her feet..

Shiva heard her crying and ran towards her.. Raavi fall on ground wincing in pain.

Shiva:- Ra..raavi.. kya hua ?? Aur yeh khoon kaise aaya( he was panicking)

Raavi:- pta nhi.. bohat dard ho rha h..( still crying)😭

Shiva:- chup ho .. main hoon na tere saath..

Raavi looked at shiva innocently.

He picked her in bridal style and take her to back seat of the car.. he make her sit comfortably and put her legs on his lap to see the injury.

Shiva:- chal pair ( foot) dikha aapna.

She obediently gave her foot to him.

Shiva:- are.. yeh to kanda chuba h tere pair main😲!!!!!

Raavi:- kyaa!!!

Shiva:- chal tu shant ho ja main nikalta hu..

Raavi:- dard ho ga shiva ..

Shiva:- thoda tolerate kr lena plz.. varna infection ho jayega..

She nodded .. Shiva pick out the thorn in one go only.. which cause more pain to raavi..