Sue was talking to Nightmare

Sue POV.

Me and Nightmare were walking around and talking about the portal I hope Nightmare doesn't get to mad  at me it's been a long time since that day I hate it then Nightmare said my name in a sweet way causing me to blush I said, "Yes Nightmare?" "So, what were you thinking about princess?" "Nothing Nightmare" "Hmm.. ok princess" he sniffered at me I said, "We better go now Nightmare" he grabbed me and walked in to a room he lock the door and pick me up and  pinned me against the wall he kiss and I kiss back he sniffered and he stop said, "Wow baby girl" I smile said, "What? You want more?" I was softly blushing at him and kiss on the lips and he kiss back, he hug me and I hug back then Nightmare put his hand in my shirt and I stop kiss him I said, "Nightmare" "Because your cute when you're blushing baby" I looked away from him blushing mess he tuck my shirt off and start to kiss my chest and I tried to stop him and he sniffered at me, I said, "Nightmare p-please stop" blushing deeply red  Nightmare said, "Why is there a problem baby" I said, "N-no" he snickered at me and we heard  someone walk in and I started shaking I hug Nightmare as tight as I can he did the same thing then I heard N. Fredbear say something  mean, "What the matter? To  terrified *laugh*  like cry babies" Nightmare started growling at him.

Hey peeps I hope you guys like chapter 1 and chapter 2 will come out soon