Chapter One: Fateful Encounter

Hinata POV:
He was everywhere on Wanted signs and was finally caught. Hinata Shouyou was his name and he was pretty cute for a murder. He was pretty known everywhere because of his orange hair,but someone had sighted him and now here he was in jail with complete and total strangers. He could tell he would hate everyone and demanded a cell by himself but went into a room which was completely white. He liked it. They made him wear a white jacket with sleeves tied and he liked that also.

So here he was actually in jail. He didn't like the cops or others there especially the food so he didn't eat much. He only drank water or a piece of bread. Even the food in other countries was better then this, but it was the only food to live with.

Then 5 days passed and he still didn't eat or drink much until he heard about a new cop working at the jail. He wanted to know what this new cop looked like actually he NEEDED to know.

So what better to do than ask. Well that was until the new cop was the one serving him food. He already couldn't resist the others face, but now whenever he slept he only though of the other.

The next morning the cop came again and Hinata was ready. He looked at him as if he was a celebrity and asked "What's your name?"
"Excuse you?"

"Your name"

"Why are you asking"

"You seem better than the others"

Kageyama POV:
Kageyama couldn't believe it. He was new and a criminal no he means a murder was asking his name shouldn't he know. Actually he would understand why he wouldn't understand he was in a room with no one to talk to. So all he did was sigh and give a answer

"Kageyama Tobio"

"Kageyama huh?"

He nodded and looked down at him which made the orange haired boy giggle which made Kageyama blush. Kageyama then looked down at his watch and sighed "Look I have to go" though when he said that he saw the giggle disappear.

"Aww OK...but"

Kageyama looked at him and tilted his head a bit

"Can you talk to me tommorow?"

All Kageyama could do was sigh again and nod which made the other smile.