Chapter Two: The Crow Waits

It was only two days since they started talking and Hinata was already possessive of the other. Every time he was taken to somewhere he would glare at the other prisoners telling them Kageyama was his while Kagyama being himself didn't know what was happening and didn't care at all. The first time he went somewhere with the other was to know when he would be set free. When they found out that he would be in jail for a year Hinata asked the other a simple promise.

"When I get freed I want you to be with me"

    Kageyama though didn't get what it meant,sighed,and smiled.

"Yeah whatever"

    He never forgot that promise and never will because he constantly reminded Kageyama of that every day. Which did make him a bit sick of hearing it.

And so only 4 weeks passed and everything was the same until he heard news that he couldn't bare.

He had heard something that was unacceptable.

That was that Kageyama had been in a accident. An accident. Accident. He kept telling himself but all he truly wanted to do was kill something.

Who could he keep reminding of their promise? No one. Nobody would care.

The two days after that was hell. Other police officers were told to watch him but he completely ignored them and sat in a corner and waited. Waited for his only friend to come back.

He had waited for 1 week and heard a familiar voice. He didn't bother he was counting how many weeks it was. It was already 5 weeks and two days since he was here.

The voice though still was talking and he finally went back into reality to see the other right in front of his face with a broken arm.

He had a feeling that the light had returned to him.

"Crows are misunderstood. They seem bad but once they have the bird they truly love they get nicer" - Me