Eleven

Eleven:

Win Metawin recalled the times his cousin, Mew, came back from his traveling. He would ask Mew what he was smiling about and that was when the older man would show him pictures of the world he had been traveling to back and forth recently.

"Who is this guy?" Win asked, pointing at a smiling face. "I always see him in your pictures."

"That's Gulf. He is the guy I like." Mew replied with a wide smile. His eyes twinkling. "He is amazing. When you meet him, you'll know see how amazing he is."

Win rolled his eyes. "Riiight. Did you tell him you're from a different dimension?"

Mew grabbed the picture from Win's hand. "I'll tell him when the time is right."

-
Gulf looked surprised when Win mentioned Mew's name. His eyes grew wide and he almost closed the door on them, but Win was fast. He placed his hand on the door frame, stopping the door from closing. "Ow," he winced in pain, "You are Mew's Gulf right? I've seen your pictures so many times. I can't be mistaken."

Bright was listening intently at what was happening. He knew about Mew's story but he never imagined it would be this eccentric professor from Hiraeth.

"You're not supposed to be here." Win stated which caused Gulf to slowly open the door wider.

Gulf nodded. "You must be his cousin, Metawin. He told me about you." He said before he moved away from the door. "Why don't you and Sir Vicharawit come in for some tea? There's a lot to discuss."

"It's Vachirawit." Bright corrected.
-

Bright coughed to break the silence

Bright coughed to break the silence. Gulf had just finished filling each of their cup with what smelled like chamomile tea. "So..." he started glancing back and forth between the two. "Gulf, right?"

Gulf nodded. "Yes. Gulf Kanawut."

"How did you get here?" Win asked.

Gulf sighed. "I— After Mew was found out, I helped him escape. I don't know what he told you, but he already got captured. He was stuck in prison for 3 days before I managed to get him out with the help of tech from my world. I don't really want to get to the little details of it, Mew behind bars is something that I never want to remember." He took a sip from his cup of tea. "He asked me to come with him when we finally managed to hide from the guards... but I had things to finish in my own world. I don't know, he never came back.