Scars

-Madara was in the village with Hokage talking about something and Naruto took oportunity to have a bath,he walk in the bathroom and took his clothes off and seal off,that seal he made for him to masks his skars,he look at him in the mirror to see his whole body in skars,he turn water off at cold,he like cold but he didn't know why

-Madara walk in house to hear nothing,death silence "Naruto?" when he didn't heard the answer he was a little in panic but when he heard tush go off he sigh in refel so he walk in their room and his eyes widen in worry when he sees Narutos whole body in skars he is sure that wasn't there before so he asks "Naruto?",Naruto flinches and look at Madara "M-madara" ,he sutter out trying to take a T-shirt,but Madara walk to him "What happend to you?"he asks looking Naruto direktly in the eyes "i-i can't t-tell you" Naruto sutter out "No Naruto,baby you have to tell me" Madara demanded,he wants to know who did this to him and why,Naruto didn't desrve this,Madara lift Naruto princess style and put him on bet to cuddle "Take youre time,but know this,i'm here now"that was the triger,Naruto first time after who knows how long,it breaks Madara heart to know how long this boy was broken and no one was there for him to help him,but he was there for everyone,after some 20min of crying he sutered out "a-a-alright  i-i tell  y-you"

-SEE NEXT CHAPTHER