☆51.Shattered Love☆

Jeon Jungkook and V was now seated face to face in Jungkook's office chamber. It was crystal clear that Jungkook hated this person's presence due to all of the attempts the person had made on Jungkook. But Jungkook isn't aware of the fact its not Taehyung who was behind him crazily all these years, it was V who was obsessed with him. Both of them are here on V's request to discuss few very important things regarding business deals.

This is just the opportunity to be close towards Jungkook. The chance to make Jungkook his tonight was more and it was thw best time as Park Jimin wasn't there with Jungkook tonight. So V had made his mind to do what he had planned all this while. It was finally the time to start the real game. V was assured and he absolutely knew that after tonight he would be able to create the barrier of hatred in between Jungkook and Jimin. That's how he will have Jungkook by creating the incompatible hatred among the couple and he would finally have Jeon for himself, his long awaited obsession was going to be finally his tonight.

V was crazy but he knew attacking the Jeon Jungkook would be the most lame move he could ever make. That's how he planned his evil wicked plan. Jungkook was infront of him to discuss about the business but where as V had other intentions in his mind going on. V leaned towards Jungkook's side in an attempt to explain or show the documents related to their business. While Jungkook had his eyes on the papers scanning them he didn't realised that V had moved too close towards him.

Jungkook felt weird his quick reflex kicked in and he was about to push V away from him. Jungkook was angered that this shameless man was again trying to put attempts on him. But this time Jungkook couldn't stop the monster infront of him. Before Jungkook could proceed anything his neck stinged in terrible pain and his vision was blurring out. He realised that V had injected him with something and Jungkook didn't had any idea what was going to happen next with him. Jungkook couldn't even fight him nor he was able to push V away as the drug had already started its affect on him. He doesn't have a single clue by what he had been drugged. There stood V with a maniac smirk plastered over his face and he started laughing crazily.

He asked his men to take Jungkook's confused self towards his car. Jungkook was in his senses but he would be under the control. Jungkook's thinking has been numb and pointless by the drugs affect. It's like getting hangover after having alcohol but this drug is a bit different, the victim will not have any decision making capacity left in their mind... the victim who took this would drug will behave like a puppet to the last person they saw before the drug had been transported to thier body. Now Jungkook was basically V's puppet and the drug will highly arouse Jungkook. It will make Jungkook crazy for the need to have sex. The drug was also a kind of sexual drug. If Jungkook didn't have sex at this moment he might also die.... that's how strong and powerful the affect of drug is, V had a smirk plastered over his face as he was finally getting for what he had been waiting from eternity. Now he couldn't wait anymore he was going desperate to have Jeon Jungkook and that's what he was getting.

V had taken Jungkook to one of his mansions. It was dead silence only the two of them in the huge bedroom and the camera kept ready infront of their bed to record. That's how crazy V was... he could go to any extent to have what he wants. With not a bit of remorse and regret V had planned to take advantage of Jungkook's vulnerable state... using this against his biggest enemy and rival Park fucking Jimin by breaking this couple apart after this. It was like getting two birds with one arrow. V is finally getting Jungkook all for himself after waiting so long from so many years. The second one is making Jimin restless by doing this as he would definitely hate Jungkook after this night. He will break them apart with no doubt. Jungkook had plain look on his face with just the pure urge to have sex that's all he was thinking because of the drugs affect.

"Tae.... I... aaaahh... I wa- want you now" Jungkook voice echoed throughout the room his face flushed. Jungkook didn't looked he had a drink or something. Any normal person who would see Jungkook in this state, they could easily tell Jungkook looked like he was in all his senses. But the reality was exactly opposite to this his mind had drowned in the affect of the drug V had injected him with. The only thing Jungkook knew was he need to have sex with someone and right now this person was infront of him. Jungkook doesn't care he just needs to have sex.

Hearing Jungkook's words V smiled wickedly pointing he camera fully towards them now. "How you feel Jimin ? Tell me how you feel seeing your lover begging for me hmm ?" V said towards the camera and looked at Jungkook who had already restrained himself from all of his clothing completely.

"Your dear lover is cheating on you how does that sound Jimin *looks towards Jungkook* ? Jungkook do you want me to pleasure you ?" V asked gaining the latter's attention who looked in his all senses to the lens of the camera. But the poor man wasn't even aware what he was saying by his own mouth.

"I want.... wa-want to fuck you hard Tae.... don't make me wait any longer please" Jungkook begged if he was on his senses Jungkook wouldn't even imagine to do this type of things with other than his Jimin. But now what was happening he doesn't have any idea at all. He just needs it desperately.

"But Jungkook what about your beloved Jimin hmmm ? Won't he be burt if you fuck with me... what about your lover Jungkook ?" V asked faking his concern and each and every single words were being recorded in the camera and Jungkook was totally clueless about it.

"I don't care about others right now, the only thing which I want is you... right now, just make me forget everything tae" Jungkook said the drug's affect was reaching really powerful and completely making his brain numb. V's smirk grew wider this is what he wanted Jungkook to answer, guess the drug was extremely high dosed no doubt Jungkook was saying all this.

"Your man doesn't need you Jimin, now he's all mine... look Jimin no one fucking loves you and that's what you deserve fucking bastard" V said in his deep voice with that ominous chuckle and he leaned down to kiss Jungkook on lips as the camera recorded every single action of their intercourse that night.

The real question is after watching all this how would the ruthless devil react. Now the actual game has begun and this night was the most unexpected u-turn of their life.

End of Chapter

A/n : The angst starts from here hehe get ready.