Kidnapped

I was walking home from school, when I felt like someone was following me. 

Starting to walk faster, I tightened my hold on my backpack. After a few mins, I turned around to check if the person was sill following me.

My eyes widened as a man in a black ski mask grabbed me, the other covering my mouth with a chloroform cloth. I tried to not breathe it in but I could only hold my breath for a few seconds before I inhaled the chloroform and everything went black.

I woke up, naked and tied to a chair. A man was fingering me, and I tried to scream but my mouth was gagged. 

I twitched and tried to move my body, but I couldn't.

"I know you're enjoying it," The man said. He was very handsome, and he looked at me with lust filled eyes.

He was right, my body betrayed me by enjoying it. He continued fingering me, leaning in to kiss my breasts. I shook the chair as much as I could, trying to get him to stop.

"Stop moving," He whispered into my ear, biting it.

I shuddered in pleasure, but didn't stop shaking. He rubbed my clit, making me let out an involuntary moan. He chuckled deeply, and continued to rub my clit while sucking on my breasts.

I kept moaning, not seeing the other two men that entered. I only noticed them when the man who was rubbing my clit stopped, turning to them with a lazy smile.

"Enjoying yourself?" One of them asked, making me glare fiercely  

"Let's move her to the bed."

My eyes widened and I shook against the chair harder, trying to break free.

One of them held my legs and the other held my arms as the first man removed the rope. He removed my gag, making me scream at them to let me go. The man who was holding arms shut me up by kissing me, making me whimper.

"Stop screaming, aren't you a good girl?" he said against my lips and I whimpered again, too tired to argue. 

"Lift her up, Ethan," The one who untied me said and the man holding my legs let go of my legs, lifting me up by my waist. I didn't have any energy left so I put up no fight, letting him carry me to the bedroom. 

I could feel tears streaming down my face as they entered the bedroom and dropped me on the bed. 

I was on my back and he lay down between my legs, starting to kiss down my leg. Soon enough, he reached my pussy, giving it a long lick before pulling away to remove his clothes. 

Once he was fully naked, he started eating out my pussy as I lay there moaning. Another guy started licking and kneading my breasts and the man who was fingering me kissed me, pinning my hands to the bed.

I shook from pleasure as all of their mouths did wonders on my body. Once the man kissing me was satisfied, he turned to the one eating me out "Move Ethan, I want to taste her pussy."

"I thought you already did, Derek," Ethan said, but nevertheless moved and started kissing me. He shoved his tongue inside my mouth, tangling it with my own. Derek started fingering me again, while licking my clit and I moaned into Ethan's mouth. 

Derek undressed too and now the only one still dressed was the man sucking on my nipples. 

"Mark, bro, get naked," Derek said, hitting him on the shoulder before going back to eating me out.

'Mark' nodded, stripping down to nothing and started pumping his dick. Ethan started kissing down my neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses all over my face and neck. Once he reached my neck, he started sucking, making me moan out loud.