Punished by my teacher

"Ms. Steele, your teacher tells me that you've been very... naughty."

Mr. Thompson walked closer to me, too close.

"Sir?" I asked, inching back till my butt hit the desk.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me against his firm chest. My hands automatically went to his stomach, my fingertips meeting his prominent abs.

He leaned in till his lips were brushing my ear, "Someone's going to need to teach you some manners."

His hand reached down and pushed my skirt up, hooking his fingers around my underwear. He slipped his hand inside, rubbing my clit.

I gasped, staring at his eyes darkened with lust.

His other hand squeezed my ass, before lifting me onto the desk. His removed his finger from my clit and stepped in between my legs, and kissed me forcefully. His tongue explored every part of my mouth and he pulled my hips closer to his, grinding his hard lower part against me.

He pulled his mouth away, grabbing my boobs and pushing me down on the desk. I was lying on my back now, he pulled down my skirt and underwear and started licking my clit.

I moaned, grabbing at the desk while he used his mouth expertly on my pussy. He licked and sucked on my clit before moving down to my entrance, he thrust his tongue inside and ate me out.

I grabbed his hair, twitching and arching my back as he continued playing with my pussy. he suddenly stood up, removing his pants and underwear and thrusted into me. I screamed, sitting up to put my hands on his shoulders as he started pumping in and out of me.

"Mr. Thompson," I moaned as he tightened his hold on my waist, pulling me closer to him.

His dick filled me up more than anything had ever before, and his hands moved down to grab handfuls of my ass.

His thrusts reached deeps inside of me, hitting my g spot every time and pleasure filled every part of my body.

He groaned into my shoulder, kissing and sucking on my neck.

"You're so fucking tight, Elle," he lifted his head up and kissed me through heavy pants, still pumping his dick inside me.

I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts and he moaned again, kissing me with more passion.

After a few more thrusts he came in me, panting and groaning as he filled me with his cum.

He grabbed my hips and turned me around, now fucking me from behind.

His dick rubbed deliciously against my pussy walls, somehow going deeper with this angle.

He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me into his chest, still pumping in and out of me.

He kissed my shoulder and neck, using one hand to grab my left boob and squeezed.

I reached my arms back and grabbed his hair, moaning out loudly as every thrust sent shivers of pleasure down my body.

Soon, I could feel a knot in my stomach and I moaned out, "I'm coming."

He kissed my cheek, increasing the speed of his thrusts as we both came.

I fell back onto the desk as he let go of me, spent and too tired to walk.

" Oh, Im not done with you yet," Mr. Thompson said slapping my ass.

He knelt down behind me a licked a long strip down my ass to my pussy, making me groan in pleasure.

He started eating out my ass, occasionally using a finger to prod at the puckered hole.

After a while of licking, he got up and slowly pushed his dick inside my asshole. It hurt a little at first, but he was careful to start slowly.

After I got used to it, and the pain started to turn into pleasure, he picked up the pace and started thrusting rythmically into me, holding me in place with a large hand on my stomach.

I leaned back against him, unable to stand on my legs and he placed and arm across my chest, basically carrying me as he fucked into me.

I moaned agaanst his neck and the hand on my stomach inched down to my pussy.

Without warning, he thrust two fingers into my pussy while still fucking my ass.

He fingered me roughly, adding a third finger after a few seconds and the pleasure was too much for me.

I came on his dick, and he came a few seconds later.

He lifted me up bridal style, as I felt my eyes close from exhaustion and kissed my forehead.

That's the last thing I remember before I pass out.