Undisputed Era

💎
****

Strong rubbed at his eyes tiredly, letting out a yawn as he stood up and stretched. His loose pyjama shirt rode up slightly, and the cold air chilled his skin. It was late, really late. The room was pitch black with night and sleep, yet once again Roddy had been up too late, pushing himself to work and know more, to make good decisions and to educate himself etc. And now he was exhausted, completely drained, and too tired to properly be in a bad mood.

Strong stumbled out of the room, blindly letting his feet take him to wherever they wanted to go. All he needed was a reasonably soft, preferably warm surface and he would be able to sleep. The exhausted trait soon found himself standing outside of Cole's door.

****

That made sense; Adam had the largest, softest, most luxurious bed out of all of them. It was unnecessarily large, as soft as a cloud, and full with piles of thick, warm blankets and mountains of huge fluffy pillows. Currently it was Strong's dream come true. He quietly opened the door, moving towards the bed by muscle memory.

He fumbled around for a second in the pitch black, but managed to put his phone on the bedside table. He paused for a second before clambering onto the bed, and realized that there was more than one person breathing.

Cole wasn't the only one sleeping in this bed. Apparently they all were.

Even better.

Roddy climbed onto the bed as gently as he could, manoeuvring himself carefully over the sleeping figure on the end. Somehow, even though he couldn't see who it was because of the darkness, he knew it was Fish. Strong tugged a heavy, fluffy blanket or two up slightly and wriggled under them, basking in the instant warmth they provided to his cold body. He dropped his head back and sighed happily as it hit a soft pillow, eyes fluttering shut immediately.

The exhaustion turned his limbs to lead, keeping him still and relaxing him against the bed, but for some reason Strong couldn't get to sleep. He was so tried, so drained, so bone-achingly weary and in need of a long night's rest, but sleep was evading him and he didn't know why, and it was frustrating.

Roddy sighed unhappily after a few minutes and rolled over, frowning slightly. A moment later Bobby shifted beside him, sleepy mumbles rolling out of his mouth. Roddy opened his eyes, but couldn't see anything in the darkness anyway, so he shut them again and waited for his boyfriend to settle down back into a deep sleep once more.

****

Then he felt the mattress dip a bit, and Fish was shuffling closer to him. Strong blinked in surprise as Bobby wrapped his arms around him, pushing his face into Roddy's shoulder and sighing contentedly as he wriggled around a moment more, trying to get comfortable. "Go to sleep, Roddy, is late." He slurred tiredly, breathing warm and even against Roddy's skin.

"Ok, I will, shh, go back to sleep." Strong cooed quietly, reaching up to gently stroke Bobby's hair back. Fish was like a heater; he emanated warmth of the perfect temperature, enveloping Roddy like another blanket and calming him, bringing him a sense of peace only cuddling could create.

He curled up further towards Fish, seeking out more warmth and tighter hugging, which he slowly received as Bobby was already drifting off again.

Roddy sighed happily, snuggling closer to his boyfriend and further under the blanket. Then the blanket shifted and O'Reilly moved closer to Roddy too (somehow Strong instinctively knew it was O'Reilly.)

"You're late." Kyle mumbled, curling up over Roddy's back and resting his head against his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Mmm, sorry love." Strong let out a tiny yawn, scrunching his eyes shut. He was suddenly much sleepier and content, the warmth and feeling of being cuddled by two people completely relaxing him and filling him with a sense of ease.

Something was missing though; why was he only being cuddled by two people? "Where's baybay?" He murmured. O'Reilly huffed a deep breath, and Roddy felt him move his arm from where it was wrapped around his chest, then heard him softly whack Adam, who groaned.

"Get over here and snuggle with us." Kyle snapped sleepily, yawning. Cold mumbled incoherently for a second, then Strong felt the boy flop dramatically over all three of them.

He sighed and O'Reilly grumbled and Fish huffed, but after shifting around for a second they slipped into surprisingly comfortable positions, clinging tightly to each other.

****

Cole buried himself under the blankets but remained on top of them, and Strong tucked his chin over Bobby's shoulder, who wrapped his arms around Roddy's waist and pressed them tightly together.

Kyle cuddled into Roddy's back and basically spooned him, head pressed against Strong's soft hair, one arm slung across his waist where he loosely linked he and Roddy's fingers.

His other hand was being held by Adam, who was obnoxiously spread over each of them. His limbs were everywhere, but it was comfortable and warm and safe and so peaceful and content that for once Roddy didn't have words to describe the sense of calm spreading through him. Their legs were so intertwined and tangled together Roddy couldn't tell who's leg was whose, but the soft pyjama material soothing and nice and it was all very reassuring that his boyfriends were there, that they loved him, that he was okay.

In fact, being cuddled and snuggled by all three of his boyfriends in the best bed in the world, late at night with sleep finally tugging him under, covered in soft fluffy blankets and surrounded by warmth and love, Roddy was at his happiest.

"I love you guys so much." He mumbled quietly, breathing evening out as he he slowly drifted away into deep, peaceful sleep.

"Love you too." O'Reilly mumbled, falling asleep again mere seconds later. Fish mumbled an I love you, and Cole quietly said,

"I love you nerds...sleep well.." And then he too slipped away into unconsciousness. They stayed like that for a long time, tangled up in a mess of limbs and even breaths and linked fingers, warmth and love emanating from them all even while sleeping.

And when Strong woke up the next day, still being tightly cuddled by each of his boyfriends, feeling well rested and warm and safe and loved, his smile had never been brighter

****

Hii! Im backkk!! I have a lot of stories to finish and publish but sadly im not exactly happy with them/have the motivation to finish yet! But heres a UE Oneshot book to help us NXT lovers cope from Adam coles mistakes 😢

But i hope you all enjoy this story!  Oh and before i forget- you might be wondering, "hey, why is there a diamond emoji on the top of this chapter??" I shall explain real quick my friends!

💎 = fluff, if you see this emoji at the top of a one shot, it means this one shot will be fluff! Ofc ill have others for the eventual smut and angst- but for now its cuteness overload!!

🔥= Spicyyy! You see this emoji, that oneshot will be spicyyy! Not quite smut- but close enough!

😈= Smuttt! The infamous smut oneshots! If you see this emoji- it ofc means smut!!

💔= The painful Angst, You see this emoji? Prepare for the tissues!

🌝= Crack oneshot! Not quite fluff or smut or angst, Just kinda a fun little oneshot to read!!
Anyways i hope you all have an amazing day/evening/night, and make sure to Eat/drink/take your meds! (If you have any!)

Bye bye!!