Part 41

The Murthy mansion was all so lovely and chirpy. Radhika along with Mukti, Alia, Cabir and Dhruv was living to her fullest keeping the Fab 4 on their toes.

Nandini was sitting with Abhimanyu,who was continuously irritating her off the limits.

Having enough, She got up to join Navya and Radhika .

Radhika sat on Nandini's laps.

Radhika: Masi, I am so tired, may I sleep here?

Nandini kissed her forehead and said: Sleep baby.

Radhika slept on her laps hugging her tightly.

Navya: Bahot pyaar karti hain tujhse Nandu.

Nandini looked at her and smiled: I love her too Navya, I don't know kaise rahungi iske bina.

Mukti and Aliya joined them the next minute. They were behaving quite good with Nandini infact the girls were bonding well.

Aliya : Nandini shopping pe chale kal?

Nandini: Kal um Aliya I would love to but kal Bhai ke saath plans hain.

Aliya: Oh Oh completely fine.

Mukti: No worries , Parso? Navya's shopping will be done too, she has to leave the next day na?

Nandini: Yeah cool.

Navya agreed to and they all continued talking, gossipping.

It was 8 when the bell rang.

Nandini: It must be Manik.

Cabir: Aap baithiye BHabhi, Radhika uth jayegi. I will go.

Nandini nodded. 

Manik came in and met everyone, Fab 3 who he was meeting after a lot of time.

Manik: How are you all?

Dhruv: Completely fine Buddy. What about you?

Alya: Come on Dhruv, his face is glowing with happiness.

Mukti: And love.

Alya chuckled: Indeed

Cabir: Bhabhi ka jaadu chal gaya aur kya?

Manik slapped Cabir on his head.

Manik: Bakwaas mat kar.

Cabir: Sachhi bol raha tha main, No good is valued really.

Mukti: Overacting band kar chal ho gaya.

Nyonika: Ok guys come on stop it now, jis kaam ke liye aaye hain vo to kar le?

Everyone agreed to her and sat in the hall.

Manik roamed his eyes around the hall and stopped looking at Nandini who was smiling at him brightly, which eventually made him smile.

Manik reached  her: Hello Madam.

Nandini chuckling: Hiii

Manik: Radhika's sleeping?

Nandini: Yeah, she is tired I guess.

Manik: She is sleeping on your lap , you sure you are comfortable?

Nandini: Ofcourse Manik, I am.

Manik was not convinced enough which was visible on his face.

Manik: Listen, even if you are okay zyada der you cannot hold her, mujhe de do, room me leta dunga.

Nandini: Manik I am fine really.

Manik: I know Nandini, tum sherni ho, bilkul strong, iron se bani hui but precautions are always better than cure.

Nandini:Are-

Not even listening a word more, he took Radhika with him upstairs to her room. Adjusted her in the blankets and came down to see Nandini down the stairs waiting for him.

Manik: Chale?

Nandini: Hmm.

The two joined the others too.

Raj: Haan to baccho what have you guys decided?

Manik looked at Nandini to which she nodded at him. He smiled and continued.

Manik: Dad we are not really sure about the exact resort or venue yet but we want a destination wedding in Greece.

Cabir: Wow Bhai, kya jagah chuni hain.

Alya: I agree, so romantic.

Abhimanyu: I second them guys, its a beautiful location. 

Ishita: Chalo fir done.

Raman: Okay then chalo Abhimanyu,Cabir, Raj lag jaate hain kaam pe . We need to look for a beautiful venue.

Dhruv: Uncle I will come too.

The men went in the study searching about various venues, talking to the managers of the places and stuff.

Nyonika and Ishita were in the kitchen. 

The girls, Alya Mukti and Navya were enjoying each other's company pretty well and then our Manan were on the terrace under the stars hands in hands standing by the railing.

Nandini: Life has changed a lot na Manik? 2 months back if someone would have told me that I would be in love and almost married , I would have never believed it really.

Manik hugged her by her shoulders and started rubbing it gently.

Manik: I know right , same but I am happy we happened. 

Nandini: Same, I can not be more happy to be honest.

Manik looked at her face shining brightly with the all time bright smile adorning her face.

Manik: I am happy tat you are happy Ms. Murthy but maybe I don't agree that you will not be more happy than today. We have a long life to go right now.

Nandini: Acha, jaise?

Manik back hugged her, both looking up in the sky.

Manik: We have our whole wedding to look forward to, phir after married life u know, honeymoon, phir us together, phir babies, our babies.

Nandini looked in his eye as he said that and had a blushy smile on her face. Manik kissed her forehead and they stayed there,like that in each others arms looking forward to a beautiful future full of love, happiness, joy and most importantly, full of THEM.
             ---------------♡-----------------
Thanks for all the love you guys are giving to the story, all that I can do is ask for more😂 (greedy na?) Sorry!
To all the loyal readers who vote the parts, I love you guys!
To all the silent ones,Come on gear up guys, Manan ke liye?
          ------------------❤️-----------------