New Guest

Jiang Cheng POV

"I have a surprise for you"

I heard a voice calling out. I was in my room taking an afternoon nap. Upon hearing the familiar voice, I quickly got up rubbing my eyes. Its my father! He's back!

My father, Jiang Fengmian, the sect leader of Yunmeng Jiang clan, is often busy with clan related work that I hardly have chance to meet and talk to him. Oh, and by the way I am the sole heir of Yunmeng Jiang clan, Jiang Cheng (courtesy name Jiang Wanyin).

I ran up to the courtyard from where I heard his voice, almost colliding with my jiejie (older sister), Jiang Yanli, who had also heard father's voice and had come down to see what the surprise was.

"Sorry, jiejie", I said stopping myself before I could dash into her.

"It's okay, A-Cheng". 

Both of us looked then moved and looked at the courtyard.

"....."

It really is a surprise, more like a shock!

There in the middle of the courtyard is his father and in his arms is a boy, who looked to be my age. The boy had a pale face, thin malnourished body and a combination of worried and inquisitive eyes as he looked around my house. Jiejie moved forward.

"Father, who is this", she asked.

"Come A-li, meet the new member of our family", said father, " Wei Ying (courtesy name Wei WuXian)"

"New Member, Father ?", a surprised jiejie asked.

"Yes, he is the only offspring of my friend Wei Changze and Cangse Sanren, who are unfortunately no more. Hence, I have decided that A-Ying will be the new addition to our family and will be residing with us from now on. I suggest you familiarise yourselves with him ", he said, smiling at Wei WuXian.

As jiejie heard that Wei WuXian is orphaned, her kind heart melted and she stepped forward greeting him.

"Hello, Welcome to our house."

"..."

"Can I call you A-Xian?"

He just nodded his head.

"This will be your new home too."

"Prepare to settle him in A-Cheng's room. As A-Ying is only a little older than A-Cheng, they should get along well", father told the servants.

ITS MY HOME! ITS MY ROOM! As quickly as that my temper flared. 

How dare he look around my turf! receive the comforting words of MY father!! bask in the warmth of MY father's arms!!! become a new member of MY Family!!!! gobble up all of jiejie's attention!!!!! usurp MY ROOM!!!!!!

WEI WUXIAN! You have crossed the line!

I glared at the boy who dared commit this blasphemy. But with anger in my eyes there were hundreds of needles poking into my heart looking at the adoring scene in front of me.

Uninvited a memory crept into my mind......

******************************************************************************

A/N: 

Hey Guys, this is my first time writing a story, please post in comments your thoughts and suggestions. I would love feedback from you guys :)