~4~

Jisoo's POV

Dara unnie just woke me up.
I sat down and listened to her.

"Have you seen the comments?" She asked me.

"Not yet,unnie." I answered with my voice still being sleepy.

"His fans are thinking that you are his girlfriend." Unnie said.

And that sentence woke me up.

"What the fck?!" I cursed out of shock.

"Language, Jisoo." Dara unnie said.

"Mian, what...how... damn... what such thing would make them think about that?!" I stuttered.

"Because of the photo that the both of you were running together." She said.

"Sehun was there too. How come he didn't get on the photo." I exclaimed out of anger.

"I know. You're getting a lot of hate. So we need to do something." She started.

"You're going out later with Sehun later, right?" Unnie asked and I just nodded.

"You guys need to act like a couple. We'll take some photos then post it on your sns." She stated.

"Isn't there any other way?" I asked and unnie just shake her head.

"Can't you just tell that I'm your cousin and his classmates. Then tell them he just asked me to help him because that damn disp*tch was chasing him on his private time?!" I fumed out.

"No,no,no. They won't believe it. We tried it already and they people keeps speculating that we were just covering it up." Unnie explained.

"Just agree to it, soo. That one would be more believing,since he's already in your sns timeline." Hyeyoon joined out of the blue, I thought she was sleeping.

"Okay, fine. I'll do it." I said.

"Gomawooo, Jisoo-ya. Be natural and post it on your sns. And I'll talk about it with Sehun too." Unnie said.

She left the room immediately since she has a lot to take care of.

"Yah, I know that you once had a crush on him. Just think of that time. It'll be easier." Hye yoon said.

"That was before, my feelings for him are not the same anymore. But I'll still try. To save myself and my friend?" I explained.

I entered the bathroom after the small talk I had with Hye yoon.

I just take a bath and cook our brunch after.

"Hye yoon-ah! Dara unnie!" Let's eat." I yelled for them to hear me.

"Wow, this looks all delicious." They said.

We prayed and started to eat.

"By the way what time will he pick you up?" Dara unnie asked.

"About 2pm?" I replied.

"I think Sehun will confess." Hye yoon said.

"Yah, he said he just need me to come with him." I annoyingly said.

This girl keeps teasing me.

"Okay, I need to go now. They are already calling me. Jisoo dress up nicely!" Dara unnie said and left immediately since her phone rang 5 times while we were eating.

----
1:49 pm

"Unnie, can you pass me the brush?" Chaeng asked.

I handed the brush over her. Jennie finished doing my make up and now Chaeyoung is already doing my hair. While Seulgi unnie and Hye-yoon are looking for a shoes and bag for me to use.

After they dolled me up this is how I ended up looking.

(Jisoo airport outfits are one of the best!)

I am not used to wearing crop shirts or blouse since I always wear tracksuits or hoodie and sometimes over-sized shirt.

"Ready to go, Miss Kim!" The girls teased me.

"You became prettier,unnie." Chaeng said.

Someone rang the doorbell.

"I'll get that and you Jisoo stay here and wait for us." Seulgi unnie said and they walked out of the room.

---

They calles me and I walked to the living room.

"You too should go now." Hye yoon said.

"Yeah, bye! We'll see you two later!" Seulgi unnie said.

"Okay, bye!" I told them.

Me and Sehun walked outside the house.

"Yah! Where did you get this car?!" I curiosly asked.

"I borrowed it from Baekhyun hyung. Let's get in." He said and opened the door for me.

"You look absolutely beautiful." Sehun said.

"Yah, I'm not that used to these kind of tops." I told him.

He just laughed at me.

"Where are we going though?" I asked him.

"To a amusement park." Sehun answered.

"Why the amusement park?" I asked him.

"Well it was your birthday last week and I didn't get to treat you well. Let's just say that this is my gift." He said.

"Okay,then." I said.

"Oh should we take a photo?" I asked him.

"Yeah, we totally forgot about that." He said and I chuckled.

We taked the photo and I posted it on my story then tagged him.

He continued to drive,and finally we reached the amusement park.

---
Starting on the next chapter it'll be on third person's point of view.

I hope y'all are enjoying this.