When I Found You

My eyes landed on him, the moon luminous his curves. I imagined his ruff long branches runing along my body.

I've always had some type of attraction to plants, when I was a little girl I would take the long way home from the store. through a long path that was full of bushes and most of all trees.

When I joined the Survey Corps I was only 16, I was invited to join Captain Levi's special operation squad, I obviously couldn't so no. I looked up to him like a guy you do something for then he'll help back. Although he doesn't see me like person to talk too I still try.

I was walking out side my hands in my jacket, it was rather cold outside tonight.
I didn't really care, because to night I would be seeing the love of my life.

I walked down a dirt path as I looked for him. With the little light I had, I could see the outline of his thick ruff curves.

"Hey," I said walking over to Tree kun

I sit down between his roots as I lay my head back and rubbed his hard roots.

"How have you been, I've hadn't seen you in awhile," I look up the tall hunk behind me.

I began to smile at his passionate jokes,
I loved it when he said those funny requests to me.

"Ugh," I look up at Tree Kun as he goans.

"Whats wrong darling?" I ask my love as he moves his branch on to my neck.

"My dearly I've haven't been to well lately,"

I shot up from the ground turning around to look at him. I began to check him all around. Thats when I saw it, he was be infested with maggots. One of the small bugs fell out on to the ground. I look into the hole full of the white bugs, Is smelled like something had died.

I cried out as I moved back form Tree Kun when I heard foot steps coming my way. I ducked behind Tree Kun waiting for the person to going back to HQ.

"Ral what the hell are you doing out here?"

Shit it was Capitan, how was i going to get out of this?

He was quite for a moment before he walked in front of me and started to darg me out of the woods.

"If you say shit you be cleaning the horses for more then a week then you already have to,"

Then he drop on my butt leaving me at the stables, he walked off knowing that I would comply with doing g what he told me to, but I could leave my love dying  out in the woods without me.

When I couldn't see Captain anymore I started to run back to Tree Kun. When I saw him again he like more sick.

"DARLING, are you okay? speak to me!"

I run my fingers down his bark as I waited him to respond.

He didn't

I began to cry sliding down to the ground
With hysterics, I sobbed uncontrollably. I  clunged on to tree Kuns up rooted root.

"Come back,"

I did it my children
Now you have Petra x tree
Enjoy it and wait for the next chapter (maybe)
— Your favorite ugly cleaning spray
♡-♡.