Introduction || My Strength

Hey everyone! Welcome to my third book- 'My Strength'

Hey everyone! Welcome to my third book- 'My Strength'. Hope you all enjoy this one!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

# This is purely fictional, the characters, story, etc. A very big resemblance to real-life incidents is purely a co-incidence.

# The place where this story takes place is India. As one of the major part of this story is based on patriotism, many instances (indeed, many) will be found where praising India and its culture will be seen. This doesn't mean that the author doesn't respect other countries and their cultures.

# Moreover, in India, the state the story mainly takes place is Maharashtra, hence, some Marathi festivals, rituals may also come. I repeat, I GENUINELY  RESPECT all cultures.

# There maybe some instances of systems related to the government which will be born from my mind, i.e. they will be imaginary, not related to actual life.

# Constructive criticism will be welcomed with my whole heart, I would love to read your suggestions and reviews about my story, it will help me improve. Do not stop yourself thinking that I might feel bad.

# No hate comments for the characters or anyone will be allowed, also my comments section will not be a place for two people to fight. We all know about the clashes in our fandom.

# For the silent readers, please do take a moment of your 'precious' time to click the star to vote and type a few words to comment. You do not know how much you hurt the authors by not doing this.

# This whole story is my idea, my plot. If you find some minor resemblance, doesn't mean I copied anyone's work, it's just a mere coincidence.

# Just the way I haven't copied anyone's work, no one else is allowed to copy my work. COPYRIGHTS RESERVED TO SURABHI PURANIK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A to-be C.E.O. of the biggest business in India, the daughter of two strong people, a woman who single-handedly brought up her children while turning her start-up into the one of the most leading businesses of India and a martyr, a soldier who sacrificed his life for the country.

A young man with many dreams, an orphan who loves his elder brother and country a lot!

What will happen when they meet?

Stay tuned to 'My Strength' to know!!!

Can be read as a general fiction story- face claims given only for imagination (: