Oh,Cecilia

I thought that I dreamt,but no,it was real..."Ohhh...Brad..." I said,"Ughh...hmmm...bye" he said and he finished the call. My mind was full of many things...Brad,a super star,likes me,a simple girl....I couldn't believe. I didn't know what to do anymore because I was afraid to call him back,so,I fell asleep...
My parents woke me up and told me that we have to go in our city. I didn't realize that time flew so fast while I was sleeping.
I checked my phone and I saw that I had 5 messages. I checked them. Brad:"Andreea,seriosly,I'm in love with you" ,"Please,answer me" ,"You may think that it's not real,but it is","I can't believe too" "I love you".
I couldn't call him,so I waited until I came at home.
I called him.
……………………………
"Hello"
"Hello,Brad...hmm...I'm so flaterred,I can't believe that you like me. I mean,I'm just regular girl,I'm not a super-star,I'm not popular"
"You don't have to be. Love isn't just between super-stars or between regular people. Love is like the wind,you can't see it,but you feel it. So,believe me. I really love you. Maybe it's weird because I told you this so fast....but this is...love."
"Awww,Brad! You know that I love you too! Every fan of yours would like to be your girlfriend,so I'd like too,but I'm so excited...I can't believe."
"I understand you. Take your time and think about it."
"Hmmm..."
"Okay?"
"Okay"
"Andreea...talk to you...soon...bye"
"Bye,Brad"
I was thinking about what I should tell him. I'd love to be his girlfriend. But it looks weird...too fast...but how he said...this is love.
"To call him or not?" this is what I thought....so...I called him. He answered very quickly "Hey,Andreea! What's happening?",I said "Nothing...but I have to tell you something","Tell me" he said,"I...I...uhhhh...I love you so much and I accept the thing that you love me too." I said,"So...would like to be my girlfriend?"he asked,I said "I don't know...we're miles apart...","Yeah,that's right,but we can meet everytime..." he said.
Suddenly,the bell rang and I said "Brad,wait a minute,the bell is ringing"
I opened the door and guess what? Brad was there! I hugged him tightly and asked him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? " "I wanna talk to you better,here...I didn't go to Romania because I had to hug you before I go"he said, and I said "OMG! YOU'RE SO CUTE!! AWWWW"
Then he held my hand and kissed me.It felt like magic...like...love. "I love you,Andreea" he said,"I love you too,Brad!" That was good...but how could we be in  a relationship if he stays miles away apart of me? So I asked him "How can we be together?" and he said "We can because even if we'd live in the same city/town/country,we couldn't meet because I'd have concerts ." and I said "Yeah,that's right. But it could be better anyway...I say that it's better for us to be just friends" and he said "No,it wouldn't,because we love each other." and I said "Yeah...maybe...I don't know...we should try...for now","Yeah,we should" he said.
We hugged and kissed each other and then he went.