Chapter 1

(Gray's P.O.V)

It was a late morning I was still asleep my mom told me "Get your ass up its 8 am" I was kinda sleepy because I was at work since midnight I hate working at Wendy's they make me work late but I was still kinda in my work clothes but without my pants. so I went upstairs to use the bathroom and saw my Lil brother he is 13 his name is Alex he is tall for his age like 6 foot tall I am 5'5 pretty short oh did I not introduce myself I am Grey Winchester I am a Red Fox and Coyote mix I am pretty short for my age I am 17 yea my family is a bitch sometimes but they are my blood but it's mostly my mom and younger brother they blame me for stuff I don't do and their misfortune but they hate me because I came out as gay and I guess they hate gays and yea my dad tries to protect sometimes me but he works a lot too and my older sister Diana she lives in another town I want to move in with her and her girlfriend. I wish I have a boyfriend to love but a lot of people are not interested in me because of my mom she comes out as scary and she takes that with pride yea people call her evil but I do like this one guy at school he is Daniel Hernandez he is a 6'5 muscular 18 year old grey Wolf he is really sweet but he can be cold and rude to people who act like jerks but he is mostly kind he is the head of the football team and leader of a pack he treats me like I am his best friend he really make blush a lot at least my fur is red so he can't see me blush but he does seem to like me but that may be just me I am pretty scared of asking him out I do have all my classes with him today but most of the girls are on top of him so it may be a little hard asking him to talk alone but I can tell he does not like all the girl on top of him he wants to be alone a working he is so perfect he is a straight A student then there is me a B student but that is good I guess I look at the clock it says 8:28 got 12 minutes before I need to go to school I guess I will start walking it usually takes me 5 minutes to walk to school 2 if I run I am pretty fast for how short I am. I use to be on the track team till people started bullying me because I was gay so I just quit the team they are losing a lot now and it is kinda funny but I really need to get to school so I can get to my classes.

 (Daniel P.O.V)

It was 8:23 and I realize I was bout to be late I don't really care I can like ditch school I am only there because of this guy he is so tiny and cute His name is grey But I am kinda cold to everyone other than him he is really kind and sweet his family not so much I heard his family is a bitch to him because he is gay that is so fucken rude Like he like boys so what I do to My Mom and Dad Loved me even tho I was gay too I Miss them. I started to cry but stop "I need to stay strong" I yelled they will be laughing if they see me crying heck what will the pack think. I get up and take a shower when I got out of the shower I look at the time "it 8:30" I mumbled still got 10 more minutes left well if I can I should see if Grey is walking he always does he loves to run and walk his body is really fine..... I realize I am having lewd thoughts of him and I look down and see my member growing "shit....." I can't go to school like this but if I stay to fix it I may miss my chance too well..... I guess I will fix it in the car. I drive into Grey's street and see Grey on his phone I honk which startles him but he looks back and sees me I open my window and yelled "Get in the car I will take you" he smiled and got in He is so god damn cute I swear to god. Grey told me thanks I told him No problem it was an awkward silence. Then He Said "How Was Your morning Daniel" He Gave a warm smile his smile makes anyones day I responded "Its pretty good" God He is so Cute I want him to be mine I want to ask him out so bad But...... He May have a Boyfriend already its scares me to ask him where there Is a chance he may turn me down Why must I be so Scared I am an Alpha of a Pack I should not be scared at all but then I Can't take him by force he is too sweet if I take him by force I may lose the sweet and kindness so I need To ask him out I am with him in all my classes today but it may be hard a lot of girls like me but most of them are power hungry not all but most. Then I saw the school and I started to find a parking space and we start to head to our first class.