The dance 🥺🥺😥😥

Y/N woke up and found herself on d-daddy drako's floor, under his bed. She was wrapped in duck tape and it was over her mouth. She wasn't like other girls.

'he must love me if he wants to keep me hidden'
she thought as he got up from his deep, savoury, scrumptious yummy stanky slumber.

He smelt like cheese and bear farts and it filled the air. He didn't smell like the other boys.
He peaked under the bed and flipped off Y/N before getting changed and leaving her there

Y/N managed to escape because she is not like other girls. She rolled out from under the bed her hair perfect like always because she isn't like other girls.

"The dance is tonight!!" She reminded herself, hopping to the drawer with duck tape still around her ankles.

She stole booy wooy daddy drako's clothes and threw them on before bolting down the stairs, falling, breaking every bone in her body and then standing up to sing a solo of fight song because she isn't like other girls.

She got back to her dormitory and put on a dark green snake grass emerald sick dress to represent the colour of her house.
Looking in the mirror, Y/N looked stunning. Like a fancy spider with boots and hair. Her blue orange crystal sapphire orbs staring back at her. Prom was a success. 👹

•Later at the dance•
Y/N half walked half stumbled through the door, wearing 30 inch long heels. 👠 all the boys turned to look at her beautiful scrumptious yummy yum yum orbs and 00000000000.0001 inch body. She was fabulous.

Big seggsy mighty daddy drako, who was talking to Pansy Pandora's box, turned and stared in awe at  Y/N. He couldn't take his eyes off her.
Pandora's box got jealous and slappidy slap slapped ferret foot fetish man before storming away.

"Dance with me. Now" drako the almighty shouted at her.
"O-o-ok🥺🥺🥺" she whimpered.
They danced looking elegant and shït.🕺💃

After, they went upstairs to sexy drako's room to have some alone time.
"I'm gonna do you until YoUr FaCe FaLlS oFf" he said. She moaned slightly and they fell onto the bed together. Snogging like 2 fish, saliva flying everywhere.
Then they died, lips still compressed <3

Um yeah that was part 2... I'm not doing this ever again-