A Lifelong Ending...Of Love 💖

(Y/n's Pov)

It was the next day, and Me and Pico got dressed early. Pico left earlier today and I was left confused on why, but he came back smiling and that got me more suspicious...but I just brushed it off, maybe he just got something he liked, now presently, I just got done from calling everyone and telling them the destination of where my parents live "Ok, it's 12pm right now, when do you want to go to your parents house?" Pico asked "Well, we can just leave at 5pm, seems like a good time." I replied putting on cute makeup though it wasn't as good as how Gf did it "How about we go on a small date for the time being?" Pico said with a wink "Sure Baby!" I agreed because...why not? I grabbed my purse and let out my hand to Pico so he can hold it, he happily hooked on to my hand and we went out the door locking it. Pico got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat "I can drive if you want." I said worriedly "Nah, Shawty I'm fine." He replied and helped me with my seatbelt. 'He's so romantic, and helpful!' I thought as I blushed a bit, Pico noticed but decided not to say anything. We went to a Starbucks nearby and I got my F/d (Favorite Drink) and Pico got the same thing, we sat at a table and talked "Sooo, What will your Parents do? Are we going to watch the f-fireworks are will they be the ones blowing it?" Pico stuttered out "Oh! Don't worry, We usually watch the fireworks, they make fireworks rarely, and I hope this isn't one of those times..." I replied "Oh, Okay..." Me and Pico sat there in silence for a while until we decided that we wanted to go somewhere else. We finished up our drinks and threw them away agreeing to go to the Park, Once we got there, we saw two recognizable faces "HIII NICE PEOPLE!!" Skid and Pump said in Unison "Hey Skid! Hey Pump!" I waved "It's the 4th of July ZESPOOKYMONTH!! Also, are you guys celebrating it?" Pump said tilting his head "Yeah, we're going to Y/n's Parents house." Pico said "Oh My! That sounds very exciting! May we come with? We don't have much to do..." I heard a voice say, It was a woman with purple hair, black clothes, and looked very similar to Skid "Awww! Where are my manners!? Hi there, my name is Lila, Skid's Mom! Nice to meet you!" She said letting out here hand to shake it, I took her hand "Nice to meet you too! I'm Y/n and this is my Boyfriend Pico! And of course you can come! It will be more fun!" I gladly accepted, she gave me a huge smile while Skid and Pump jumped around cheering in circles "Yo, Y/n! I didn't know how much time we spent dating, it's 4:55. Should we head to your Parents house?" Pico asked grabbing my hand "Sure! Lila, put Skid and Pump in the car and follow me and Pico!" I said "Okay!" We went to our Cars and drove. It took a while because we had to drive on the freeway, but after a while of driving, Pico broke the silence "So, I just wanted to say that....I'm not sure if I already told you this before, but I have Schizophrenia...that's kinda why I don't like fireworks much." I looked at him in shock "Why didn't you tell me that when we first met?" I asked worriedly "Because, I didn't want to scare you off! It was like 'Love at First Sight' when I saw your beautiful face." He claimed, I looked at him blushing "Awww Pico!! I was never going to judge you, I would love you no matter what..." I hugged him a bit "Thanks Shawty!" We then made it to my parents house and saw that other cars were parked, As soon as I got out, I was tackled to the ground "Y/N!!!!" My Mom happily Cheered "Hehehehehe!! Mom! You seem filled with a bunch of energy!" I said struggling to get up "Hey! Y/n, Your Boyfriend looks Cool! I didn't know your Boyfriend was Pico, as in the Pico that went through the school shooting many years ago. And yes, I've heard of him!" My Dad exclaimed "Yeah, hehe. It's mee." Pico said jokingly before I was tackled to the ground again "Y/N!!!!!!" Gf squealed "Gf! You got here early!" I cheered getting up "Yeah! And I brought Carol, Sunday, and Annie!" She said as the three came out perfect timing (I'm sorry I didn't put they're features In detail.🥺 if you want to know more about them, you can search up, Example: 'Fnf Sunday': and you might find them) and Everyone was here! Bf, Senpai, Gf's Parents, Lemon Monster? Tankman and Steve, Whitty, Skid and Pump, Lila, Pico, Nene and Darnell, Tricky, Hank...Everyone...EVEN CASSANDRA'S GANG!! I guess Cassandra learned her lesson not to hurt anyone. "Hey! Guys! The fireworks are starting! Let's go to my yard and watch them, we will see them better from there!" My Mother cheered as everyone followed, Pico gave my hand a tight squeeze and his other hand gripping tight onto my sleeve, and and Gf came to help comfort Pico "Hey Buddy. Everything is gonna be okay!" Bf said "G-gunshots...N-Not Agaainn.." Pico was shaking "Noooo, they aren't gunshots baby. Your gonna be fine! Just hold my hand the whole time, okay!" I said hugging him "Okay!" We went through my parents house and into the backyard just to see a firework blast into the air, making a loud sound 'Of Course, so many people came and one or two of them just had to bring fireworks' I thought, Pico yelped a bit, but calmed down immediately realizing I was holding his hand "Oh My God! I'm so sorry! I forgot you had Schizophrenia Pico!" My Mom panicked. She bought the fireworks. "No, No! It's f-f-fine! I'm to-totally cool!" Pico did not sound cool, he stuttered a lot in that sentence, and MY DAD brought FREAKIN firecrackers, Pico was about to pull out his gun, but I stopped him "Pico, Wait! I'm scared of weapons and I don't want you to hurt anyone!" I screamed a bit "But-! Mmmmmm, Okay. I won't pull o-out my G-gun...just for you." He patted my head. The fireworks went on for a while, and Pico got scared from here to there, but I comforted him every time and enjoyed it...I could tell he enjoyed it too!

Once the Fireworks and Firecrackers Ended, we were all about to leave...
Until-
"W-Wait!"
We all turned around, (And when I mean all, I mean Every single person there 😆) and saw Pico, he walked close to me, inches away from my face "Y/n! When I first met you many months ago, I loved everything about you! Your Face, your style, and your personality! I never thought anybody would love me...until you came into my life, and lightened it up with joy. I couldn't ask for anything else, which is why I left earlier in the morning, to get you this...." Pico said kneeling down on one knee and opened a small box in his hands "Y/n...Will you Marry Me?" He asked, I covered my mouth in shock, tears streaming down in joy. I looked at my parents, both of them constantly nodding as a 'Yes', looked at Bf and Gf, who were also nodding 'Yes', then I turned back to Pico "Yes! Yes Pico!! I want you!!" I cheered "Wait! Really!" He said happily "YES!!" He put the ring on my finger and I jumped into his arms "I LOVE YOU PICO!" I said noticing he put a ring on his finger too "I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N!!" He said kissing me passionately on the lips, everyone clapped and cheered, and Pico ended the kiss and smiled at me. He suddenly Picked me up "THIS IS MY WIFE! I HAVE A WIFE!!" He cheered and I giggled, Darnell, Nene, Gf, Bf, and My parents were crying in happy tears, Gf walked up to me "See, I told you in the waaaay beginning that 'I know someone that you'll like'. But this is more special...marriage!" She said proudly "You were right Gf...You were right." I said happily...

Me and Pico left the party of the 4th of July and went home...Weeks later, I picked out a wedding dress to surprise Pico while he was in his suit, once I came out...he started crying, I new he would love it-

We walked out the room together, Me and Him..Everyone saw how Amazing and happy we were. Sky and Pompom were the flower girls, while a person that looked shockingly familiar was going to say the special words that would keep me and Pico married forever...Garcello! He said "You May Kiss the Bride" and by that, me and Pico kissed each other beautifully on the lips, everyone clapped...and in the End, Me and Pico lived Happily ever After

                     ~The End~

This kinda hurt me to write 😭🧡💚 Yes Besties! The story is over...I hope this warmed you guys hearts! I didn't mean to end it on the 4th of July, but I couldn't keep this story up forever 🥺🎉 I'm sorry for all the Spelling Mistakes I've ever made. Shout Out to Mysterious_Universe0, Death_herself, YourLocalPicoKinnie, and Many More! 🥰💓 For supporting me all the way on this! And now that it's over, it was all for you guys and to make you happy! I had fun writing this! Thank you for Reading!

If you want to keep in touch with me, find me on my social medias!

TikToks: lilsparkly.c0s // girlfriendisfavoritecos

YouTubes: TheVibeNugget // Dayz of Cosplays Zzz

Discord: TheVibeCookie#8898

Bye Guys! ❤️