Chapter 1:

Bata pa lang ako nakasanayan ko ng maging masaya...palagi...lumaki akong kumpleto ang pamilya ko. I have a loving parents. A beautiful mom and a handsome dad. I also have my two younger siblings. The one's a beautiful girl and the other one is a handsome boy. Tig isang taon lang ang age gap namin.

My family owns a very well known Restaurant should I say Cuisine in the country and some other places in the world. My dad is an international chef,he even judge the most known kitchen show in the world. Master chef,I think,in U.S actually. And my mom is an internatinal model. And she's damn gorgeous.

As I grew up there's nothing I could say on our family except perfect. Yes it was. Even though dad and mom are both busy they still find time to have bond with us three siblings. When we were kid's mom stop from modeling I was five,Dreiltonn Louizze was 3,and Akizaih Patrich was 1. I was 12 when mom decided to go back modeling. She was Victoria's Secret model. She also own's a modeling agency at London and New York. While dad's running he's Cuisine here in the Philippines. Every fifteenth of the month mom will be back here. She's half month there and half month here. It's not hard for her because we own a lot of  private jet that cause billions.

We also have our own school. An international school. Caza international school. The named Caza was my grand mother's name. CAZA ALEJA AVENIDO was her name. She's peacefully at heaven now. My grandfather own's the school actually. But dad was the one whose managing it now co'z grandpa is now a 65 years old man. He lives with us actually.

My mom was 15 when she got pregnant and it was me. Alam kung para sa inyo na bata pa talaga sya nung nagdadalang tao sya and yes it was a mistake but for her it was a blessing. Both parent's of mom and dad are there to suppprt them. Kaya hindi nahirapan si mom. But sad to say wala na both of my grandparent's in my mom's side are both dead because of an accident.

Now I'm 16. A handsome and well known son of  Zelezteinah and Michkael Avenido. My mom was 29 dad was 31. Dreiltonn was 14 while Akizaih was 12. Me and my brother are studying in the same school. He's grade 8 and I'm Grade 10. Akizaih on the other hand is also at a well known private school for Elementaries she's in grade 6. The three of us are also include at honor student's. Akizaih's the smartest.

In my part I always exell in school. I'm in my nineth grade when I'm the team captain of  our school at basketball. Inside the classroom I'm always the top 2. Yeah top 2. And its okay for me because I know that the number one deserve's it. He's my bestfriend actually. Ezekeeil Thad Ezperanza. While the top five and six was also my best friend. Louie Jie Velasquez and William Aendreian Tanza. All of us are smart headed handsome's. And all of us belong to a reach families.

Were also known as the F4 on our school. And I just dont mind them. Sa tuwing paparating kami malayo palang rinig na rinig ko na ang mga tilian ng mga babae and also gay's. We dont ignore them actually unlike other school harthrobs,we smile at them cheerfully and wave our hands with them. Ayun mas lumlakas pa lalo ang tili. And sanay na kami.

Were not actually that good. The thing is were actually bullies but not that hard core bullies. If I dont like you I dont like you get out of my sight or I'll make you suffer. My parent's know that I'm a bully there not mad,they just smile and say a piece of advise. I want to stop from bullying but I cant,there's so many girls out there whose feeling close at me,us actually and that's the thing why I'm bullying to prevent sluts. It's okay for me if you idolized me and I'm thankful for it but idolizing me with matching pa cute and landi with me is not okay. Bumababa ang tingin ko sa ganong mga tao. I know how to respect but if your the one whos giving me reason's to disrespect you I'm sorry but get out of my sight now!