⁰³ the invite

.* ALLURE

OF COURSE he couldn't wait until class. Now half the girls in the school were going to be wondering how he knew you. Mila looked over at you, who was covering your face from embarrassment. As expected, the whispers were now about you and Eren. Erwin cleared his throat and directed his attention to Eren, "I was speaking. I'd advise you to be a little more respectful. Now take your seats at the empty desks."

You peeked through your fingers and saw Erwin staring in your direction, "And since you seem to be familiar with Mr. Yeager- Y/N, you are assigned to help him get accustomed to Paradise High."

You glanced at Eren, who was smirking as he walked by to get to the empty desk beside you, then back at the teacher, "But-"

"No buts! I have already decided. Now Mikasa and Armin..."

You laid your head down on your desk and groaned. Mila leaned over and whispered, "Does he happen to be the same Eren from Friday night?"

You felt another presence beside you, "Yeah, that's me. All good things should've been said, I hope."

Mila was surprised that he had the audacity to come up and bud into your conversation after that stunt he just pulled in front of the class. She looked at you, waiting to see what you would say but your usual chatty self disappeared. Eren took the empty seat beside you just as he was directed to do by Mr. Smith.

You dreaded the end of the first period, staring at the clock slowly ticking. You just shook your head and thought to yourself, "No need to get worked up, Y/N. You'll do this one thing and you won't have to be bothered with him anymore."

You sighed and finally focused on what was going on in the class but not before you noticed a pair of eyes beside you. You straightened up in your seat and cleared your throat, pretending as if you couldn't see him staring. He moved his foot, lightly kicking you but you still acted as if he wasn't there.

He did it again. You turned your head around in annoyance, "What?!" He chuckled, cuffing a hand over his mouth, "Why are you acting as if you don't know me?"

"Because I don't. Now will you leave me alo-,"

"I'm sorry."

You raised an eyebrow, confused on why he was apologizing, "Why?"

"For embarrassing you. I didn't think anything of it so I'm sorry."

You gave him a half-smile and turned your head back around, "It's fine." Class ended and you reached for your bag by your desk but Eren quickly grabbed it, "I got this."

You tried to get your bag back but he pulled away, "Woah. Did you forget I owe you? It's a small thing but it's a start."

You folded your arms, "Hmm. Fine. What's your schedule?"

He reached inside his back pocket, pulling out a folded piece of paper. You grabbed it just before Mila came behind you, "I'm going to my next class, see you at lunch?"

You nodded as you turned to face her, "Yeah see you then."

Eren leaned into your conversation, again, "Do you mind if Mikasa, Armin and I join?