Chapter Seven First baby words

Months has passed since the birth of the twins, and right now, Jack is trying to teach them how to speak. "Come on, say dada for dada," said Jack as he held both Snowflake and Jackson"Come say dada," said Jack again, trying to persuade them. "If you say dada, dada will give you some more milk," he said as Snowflake and Jackson just sucked their thumbs. "Oh just say it damn it!" Yelled Jack as he left Snowflake and Jackson on the floor.

Two hours later, Elsa was trying to get Snowflake and Jackson to talk. "Come on, say mama!" Said Elsa as she hugged both of the babies. Fifteen minutes passed, and finally a word escaped from Snowflake mouth. "Mama," she said with a smile on her face. Some time passed as Elsa managed to understand what Snowflake just said. "JACK! JACK! GET OVER HERE NOW!" She yelled as Jack appeared panting. "Look!" Said Elsa as she pointed to Snowflake, "come on, say mama!" "Mama!" Said Snowflake as Elsa hugged her daughter. "Oh come on!" Yelled Jack, "how come she said mama and not dada!" But as soon as Jack said that, Jackson voice could be heard. "Damn it!" Said Jackson with a grin on his face. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!" He said while laughing. Elsa's eyes darkened and Jack began sweating. "Who taught you that?" Asked Elsa as she picked up Jackson "Dada!" Said Jackson as he pointed to Jack. "Damn it!" Yelled Jack as he ran out the room.

I hope you all enjoyed the book. Don't forget to comment and vote.