Part 4 [ Come on back to me.. ]

Dream! I have a Girlfriend Now!
As the Blonde Haired Boy Woke Up To The Gasp Of Hearing His Brown Colored Chocolate Haired Friend Heard Him Say He Has A love of his life now it Immediately broke him. He wanted to ask George out before some girl gets to his heart like a girl named Ophelia, She Was A Popular Streamer And George Gets to Talk About her every-time DNF is Mentioned, God..Until a Notification Popped Up on dreams phone..
GeorgeNotFound Has Gone Live!
Dream Looked At The Title Amd Couldn't Belive his eyes..
With My Girlfriend Ophelia!
Dream Started to Get Angry His Blood Boiled With Anger He Couldn't Believe His feelings and eyes.
WHAT THE HELL.
He Immediately Got on His PC and decided to Login To Discord He Saw The Names..
george
Ophelia
And Joined the Call.
"Hey!"
" Oh hey dream. "
" Hey Dreamwasnttaken "
Dream was in Rage and Started Yelling At Ophelia how he wanted to to propose to George and Took his Love Life Away From His Grip.
" I despise you Ophelia. "
" Dream Calm do-"
Dream Told George to Quiet Down And That it's his Fault.
He then logged out of discord and wrote something on Twitter.
"I'll be Taking a Break For F*ck's Sake."
He then wrote a long paragraph to his loving fans about the stream in George's Today Stream. He said he did meant it and that he is done with the internet and will be taking a break for 3 weeks. When he Posted it in his mind there were words..
Honey..Come Back to me..