The pyramid

Jojo's pov
I was hoping to be on top this week since I had won my solo at the last star power competition! As I walk into the aldc studio I run over to my bestfriend Kenzie and wrap her in a huge hug "I missed you kenzie" I say to her "I missed you too" she says back. "You girls seen each other just last week" mom said as Melissa agrees. Me and Kenzie both turn around and poke our tongues out at them and we giggle because we didn't plan to do the same thing!
.
.
.
*pyramid*
As me and Kenzie walk into pyramid we go stand with the other girls and look desperately at the White pieces of paper turned around eager to know where we placed! "Okay welcome girls lets get straight to pyramid, on the bottom we have Kalani and Kenzie you both came 2nd in your duet together. I turn to Kenzie who looks sad and I cuddle her and mouth 'I'm sorry' "and next on the pyramid we have Kendall you lost your solo no buts, and now we have Jojo" I look at mom and fake smile! "And on top as always we have Maddie because she done fantastic in the group dance" miss Abby says! "Okay girls assignments, Jojo and Kenzie duet" says Miss Abby! Me and kenzie look at eachother and smile! "Maddie solo and Kendall solo" Jill and Melissa smile. "And of course the group dance" miss Abby says!