PUPPET

Viola stare at the black blotch that fell from the sky without any intention of helping.

She finally saw the person who follow her silently.

Viola coldly stare at him.

She turn around to leave him when Roku spoke up.

"Master, that dark energy around that person, If I absorb that, I will be able to regain a portion of my strength, better than those high rank beast"

"Hmm"

Since Roku said so.

Viola went towards the man who was envelop by an intense dark energy.

The dark energy corrode its sorrounding. Swallowing and let it be part of the dark side.

Roku merge with Viola, her nails turning black and became longer and sharper.

The black energy that corrode anything it get in contact with does not affect Viola, on the other hand, it was Viola who absorb it like a gluttonous beast.

She stood beside the man, arrogantly looking down from her position at the person who lay on the ground.

Should she kill him?

He irritate her for the past few days after all. He has a superb concealing ability as if he was part of the shadow.

He is weak and was in perfect condition for her to take his life easily.

Lesli does not expect the dark energy to suddenly go rampant.

He does not expect for a person to be able to approach him with his dark energy causing havoc around him.

He does not expect for someone to be able to absorb the dark energy either.

With His riddled face that was decorated horrendously in a fine crack line, he look up at the person who glance down at him coldly.

Perceiving the killing intent, he felt a tickle in his heart even with the intense pain swirling all over his body. What a funny ant.

His organs felt like it would erupt any moment.

His veins burst. A black liquid flow out of his nose and eyes.

"Are you sure you want to kill me?"

Lesli joke while coughing out black liquid. His voice is extremely ugly. Not pleasant at all.

Viola raise her foot, she step on his face.

"Be quiet"

She spat out coldly.

No one ever degrade him and humilate him like this.

His mind blank for a second when she step on his face.

Aside from fury, Lesli also felt funny, if he could, he would want to laugh at this moment.

"You will reg-"

Viola press harder not letting him finished his word.

"I said, be quiet"

Anger flash across Lesli eyes.

Has anyone ever humiliate him this way?

None dare to even step near his vicinity and now the lowly being of the lower realm step on his face.

If not for the dark energy rampanging inside him, he will have long shred this daring person, burning her soul and not letting her reincarnate ever.

Seeing the anger on the horrible appearance male, Viola scoff.

She does not know the working of this world, so, she will refrain herself from killing him. But, she is not the type to let this kind of future bug that could cause disater to her go.