The Beginning

Y/n: Rrrrahhh!!

-y/n swung a two handed hammer at the wooden dummy in front of him, the wood shattering as the hammer collided launching tthe dummy back snapping off it's wooden pole. However y/n quickly recovered and turned swinging the heavy hammer up smacking the head off another dummy. Y/n started to spin and threw the hammer into a dummy's chest, it didn't completely fall back but the hammer collided so hard it bent the dummy. Y/n bent down panting exhausted.-

Lex: it is still quite impressive you can do that to 3 dummies in quick succession.

Y/n: -pants- I know lex...I know.  -sighs standing up- but no matter how much I try I can never get a fourth.

Lex: master, you mustn't dwell so much on it, sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

Y/n: maybe lex, and what did I say about the master thing?

Lex: apologizes, just I'm used to it cause of your father.

Y/n: -sighs- I know but...he's gone now, we need to adapt and move on.

Lex: very mature of you.

Y/n: -shakes head- I'm not really, just nothing can change and I've had my time to grieve. Nothing will change if I don't move forward.

Lex: oh yes I nearly forgot, I have some important business you need to take care of.

Y/n: you kno-

Lex: you don't like meetings, somethings never change with you and your father.

Y/n: we both were always lazy.

Lex: the weapons department is experiencing a large number of equipment malfunctions and they have requested money for repairs. Next the replica department was able to receive more employees as well as increase production giving us quite a little revenue, next the prop department and cosplay department had a large revenue growth as a great number of movies came out and a large number of conventions were held. The questions remain what shall we do about the weapon department and how shall we invest the revenue?

Y/n: -sighs- I hire people to handle this but no they still want my answer. Use the revenue to help repair the weapons department and use the remaining revenue to pay for those willing to work overtime to get production back up.

Lex: however that means this month's paycheck will be significantly lower than last times.

Y/n: it doesn't matter, last month gave us more than enough to survive this month plus we aren't exactly poor lex, we can handle a low paycheck. All that matters is getting it back up and running.

Lex: thank you master for handling your business, also do not forget your SAO game is almost ready to launch.

Y/n: oh thanks lex!!!

-y/n quickly ran to his room, connecting his computer and NerveGear, and put it on.-

NerveGear: would you like a basic calibration or a realistically detailed calibration?

Y/n: what's the difference?

NerveGear: basic is height, width, and muscle texture. Detailed is length, height, width, and muscle texture of your complete body.

Y/n: does that include dick size?

NerveGear: yes.

Y/n: detailed.

-timeskip-

NerveGear: calibration completed, enjoy your game.

-y/n sighed and laid down-

Y/n: alright Y/n we got this, let's show everybody how powerful we are!

Y/n: link start!!!

(Thoughts?)