Toga's info

Old name: Toga Bakugou
Old looks:
(Just pretend that she has a lot of scars and burns)

New name: Toga Midoriya👇New looks:(She has two different colored eyes, the other one is blue

New looks:
(She has two different colored eyes, the other one is blue. it's the only color I could think of and when she gets really mad/upset both of her eyes turn red)

Past: Toga Bakugou was bullied by her classmates and abused by the Bakugou family because she had a 'villain's quirk' even though she had other quirks that they didn't know about

Past: Toga Bakugou was bullied by her classmates and abused by the Bakugou family because she had a 'villain's quirk' even though she had other quirks that they didn't know about. Do to this she decided to finally leave the Bakugou family, after Katsuki injured her right arm to the point that she needs to get a prosthetic arm. She was on the streets until Inko Midoriya took her in like she was her own daughter, even if Toga has to drink blood for her quirk later she found out that she had different quirks but still took her in and treated her like a daughter should be treated. Her ex girlfriend, Toru cheated on her with Katsuki.

Quirks: transmission: when she drinks blood she can transform and copy their quirk depending on how much blood she drinks, but she can only be one person at a time, no matter if she drinks different peoples blood. Animal communication: she can communicate with all different types of animals and ask for anything and make them attack the villain, but she can only talk to one animal at a time. Mind reader: she can read different peoples mind, but only for a few hours depending on how much she trains with it. She doesn't use it very often because she respects other peoples privacy, she mainly uses it on villains. Animal transmission: she can transform into any animal she can think of, but once she transforms back into her human form she will have the ears and tail of the animal she transform into.

Gender: intersex

Futa size: 12 in

Old Family: Masaru Bakugo, Mitsuki Bakugo, and Katsuki Bakugo

New Family: Inko Midoriya and Izuku Midoriya

Crush: Uraraka Ochako

Ex girlfriend: Toru/invisible bitch
(I have nothing against Toru)

Likes: sing, dancing, having fun with her family and friends, Uraraka, Mina, Tsuyu, Todoroki, drawing, making clothes, helping people, Momo, her fox Shadow, nice people, UA, heros, her quirks, training, and playing her guitar